Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the coat and scark but not everything else.

Crown Princess Mary at the presentation of a new project at a school in Frederiksberg today, November 22 - a nice and simple look of jacket and pants and a special blouse underneath:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The jacket is from SAND.
Marys jacka – från Sand | kungligamodebloggen

The bag is from Bottega Veneta.
Mary i Bottega Veneta – igen | kungligamodebloggen
In the pictures in this link you can see her shoes better. They don't go well with the trousers imo.

The jacket is from SAND.
Marys jacka – från Sand | kungligamodebloggen

The bag is from Bottega Veneta.
Mary i Bottega Veneta – igen | kungligamodebloggen
In the pictures in this link you can see her shoes better. They don't go well with the trousers imo.

They don't go with the pants at all, and the pants are just horrible.
The only thing I like is the jacket, but not in that combination. I don't think the blouse looks good sticking out at the bottom the way it does. It makes the jacket looking too small. Also do not like the shade of the blouse with the navy of the suit. The outfit is over-combined.

After seeing these latest pics, I totally agree with you, Cinderella. The shoes look ridiculous with the outfit and the color just doesn't go well at all. A miss for Mary this time.

I think she looks cute like a happy pixie in the first picture and in the second, like a princess

Crown Princess Mary on day 1 of a visit to China, wearing a nice blue dress at the Business of Design Week exhibition in Hong Kong today, December 6, 2012:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Gorgeous colour!!!! Love the fit also. And am so happy Mary appears to have had a nice haircut!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely blue dress, great color and fit. The only thing im not fond of is the detail on the shoulders.

I agree about the epauletes, otherwise the dress and color are lovely.

Nice, nice , nice. As always I am in love with the shade of blue. :)

Agree love the blue and her hair is much nicer shorter she looks lovely.

Crown Princess Mary on day 1 of a visit to China, wearing a nice blue dress at the Business of Design Week exhibition in Hong Kong today, December 6, 2012:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The dress is nice apart from the shoulders part which makes her should too wide and boxy.
The colour is pretty but not on Mary. She looks pale and sick in this shade of blue.
Don't like the leopard shoes with this, they clash with the colour of the dress. Simple black or even nude shoes would be better.

nicely done. like haircut. this is not my fave shade of blue. I think it's a washout color,but Mary looks her usual lovely!

I love the color on her. Really liking the haircut too.

I really like the color and cut of the dress, not such a fan of the shoulders. Love the shoes and the bracelet.
And yes, the new haircut is beautiful!

Great dress on Mary. Love that color. Only I dislike the shoes with it.

I agree with you, IloveCP. I think she looks wonderful.

That blue dress is one of the best clothes I´ve seen Mary in, really. It fits her like a glove, both shape and collour look amazing on her. I only dislike the leopard shoes, they´re nice at their own, but somehow they don´t look right at all with that dress.

Lovely dress and what a figure! That dress fits like a glove, any bump or lump would be visible.
Don't think it's her best color but love the color. Really hate the shoes but they're not too obvious.
Great haircut, looks young and fresh.

I realy want to like Mary, but she is just so plain looking. She doesn't have that certain je ne sais quoi, wich is a shame

Last edited:
I love the dress on Mary, the color is lovely, this puts me in the mniority but I even like the shoulders, it just makes it a little different .

I also agree with Mary's new hairstyle it is really suits her, I think Mary looks elegant and so beautiful.

Holy Wowza!!

I've never really seen Mary in that colour before, but she needs more outfits made using it, because that is one of the best colours I've ever seen on her. In the pictures it looks like Electric Blue, but wondering if it's really a really bright Turquoise. Certain colours can look different on film/in pictures from what it looks like in real life and the Blues seem to do that more often than the other colours in the spectrum.

Regardless of the epaulettes on the shoulders, it's a really great dress in one heck of an awesome colour and Mary just dazzled in it.

Also like her new hair cut. Really suits HRH.

Mary looks amazing! I like the small detail in the shoulder. That's a great color for her.

I realy want to like Mary, but she is just so plain looking. She doesn't have that certain je ne sais quoi, wich is a shame

Really? I've always thought she sparkles. And she always looks elegant.

There's one video of her wearing her ruby parure where she smiles and waves at someone and makes a face like she's just delighted to be there and I think that's when I started to find her so endearing.

Anyway. I really like her in that color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom