Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the turtleneck and top combo at the Social Business conference. I wish I could see the entire outfit.

Here is a picture of the outfit (click on the picture to enlarge), when she wore it last year. I know, the quality is not that good, but you can get an impression :flowers:

Here is a picture of the outfit (click on the picture to enlarge), when she wore it last year. I know, the quality is not that good, but you can get an impression :flowers:
Thank you for the full view, fairytale :flowers:
I like the coat/dress, especially after seeing the full view. The turtleneck is fine, but still don´t like the cuffs.

I don't like the white tutleneck with this dress

Thanks! I actually really like this look.

:previous:
Can't say I like the looks.
It is not bad per se but for me, something is just amiss. Not at all fond of the hairstyle too.

February 1, 2013 - Mary in a Navy dress matched with short boots and a brownish/beige clutch.

Full look ** Close up ** Boots

As mentioned in another thread, I think Mary look stunning today. Chic and very elegant at the same time. The boots give the whole outfit something extra than just some ordinary stilettos would have done. And her hair makes it sweet. This is definitely an outfit I would wear myself (but most likely wouldn't be able to figure out how to put together) :p:whistling:

Some more pictures
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/160479183-crown-princess-mary-of-denmark-visits-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfCTKahcE9iKNn%2b76FHVwnWw9zBYdlZZGdvIx7P67LI5NhRfKKI%2bRUXRq0w8l2dyRw%3d%3d
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/16...E1BjKLLAGuJnv/CoBLwMj+PBdEeHLjeHSkNOq/CwD/A==

Last edited:
As mentioned in another thread, I think Mary look stunning today. Chic and very elegant at the same time. The boots give the whole outfit something extra than just some ordinary stilettos would have done. And her hair makes it sweet. This is definitely an outfit I would wear myself (but most likely wouldn't be able to figure out how to put together) :p:whistling:

Some more pictures
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/160479183-crown-princess-mary-of-denmark-visits-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfCTKahcE9iKNn%2b76FHVwnWw9zBYdlZZGdvIx7P67LI5NhRfKKI%2bRUXRq0w8l2dyRw%3d%3d
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/16...E1BjKLLAGuJnv/CoBLwMj+PBdEeHLjeHSkNOq/CwD/A==

while i love the colour combination (navy and light brown), i don't think this outfit suits her or that it looks elegant at the very least. the "dress" looks like a cleaning overall, like what a cleaning lady would wear to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
The navy looks like a uniform I had once is that the idea am I missing something here ??? Really I don't like it and the boots make the whole look odd to me.

agree with the last two posts, not liking the outfit at all, looks like a jeans overall with gross boots. nothing elegant about it at all. the hairstyle looks silly.

Mary looks really pretty, it's a lovely outfit. The boots are nice and I really like the hairstyle.

Her hair is nice this way, and she looks good in navy. But not liking the dress and really not liking the boots! If they were knee high perhaps, but not the ankle style with a dress.

If the dress was in another colour, it would look better. Agree with the previous posts, navy made it look like a factory uniform.

Not crazy about the dress, but it's sort of OK.
Don't like the boots though; boots this lenght - are they called shooties? - are IMO rarely as elegant as ordinary shoes when paired with a dress.

I don't care for this look on Mary at all. It just isn't up to her usual standards. Not liking her hair or those awful shooties/booties.

Some more pictures

I like Mary's dress, IMO blue looks nice on her. However I don't particularly like her boots, but that's just my style.

Don't care for this look at all. The dress looks like something a worker at a gas station would wear. It's not very elegant, even if the shade of blue is nice.

Really dislike the outfit and the boots are awful.

I cut ad color of the dress is nice on Mary, but I'm not a fan of the fabric. Also, those shoe/booties and just awful with the dress. Never have been a fan of that look.

Don't care for this look at all. The dress looks like something a worker at a gas station would wear. It's not very elegant, even if the shade of blue is nice.
Totally agree about the dress :eek:
And the boots doesn´t look right with it. A very unfortunate look, IMO.

Looks like a flight suit to me, for an astronaut. But I kind of like the whole thing, it's kind of fun, the colors are good, and her hair looks great.

She looks fabulous from mid-calf down. :ermm:

I really can't make sense of her outfit . . . (strange looking dress and the boots?) what was the ocassion of her visit? I hope this is not a new trend for Mary :ermm: she usually looks well put together

I really can't make sense of her outfit . . . (strange looking dress and the boots?) what was the ocassion of her visit? I hope this is not a new trend for Mary :ermm: she usually looks well put together

The event was "Copenhagen International Fashion Fair". I think Mary tried a bit too hard for this event as its a fashion event but got it all wrong. The dress itself would be nice in a different color. I like short boots better than high boots but the brown boots with the navy didn't work well.

I liked how her hair was styled, simple and clean.

IMHO this one is up there with that bright green coat.

That cracked me up, Daria, great description and you put your finger right on it! But would a gas station attendant wear shooties?:lol:

I don't like the combination of the dress and boots, juts don't match sometimes she tries so hard to be in fashion and she makes these mistakes just for trying har to be the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom