Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple dress but a lovely print and lovely colours. This particular dress works for Mary although the bracelet looks odd.

This is a very lovely dress! I like the print and especially the colours. Purple always suits Mary very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What pretty dress! She looks lovely.

Last edited:
I love the dress on her! The shoes and the envelope bag are lovely additions, well done!

I love the whole look. Mary is someone who can pull off modern patterns and "edgier" accessories with ease.

I think Mary looks sensational in this dress! It fits well and I like the odd-ball print. Very pretty look.

Very nice. Not a fan of the print, however.

Really dislike the print. Not a good look on her.

Mary and Frederick in Sao Paolo. I like the bright white with the soft grey accessories.

This looks like the match to the white top she wore a couple of weeks ago.

http://i48.tinypic.com/z1r9c.jpg

CP Mary's outfit from 18th September --> http://gpdhome.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c648253ef017744d3c442970d-pi

http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/98C67...51342b5bac807c74cf4ce5b_20120918201702L_2.jpg

White outfit is good for sunny day but I think that she should wear another pair of shoes due to the meeting with children - maybe flats? ballerina? ( second link). These shoes would be more comfortable.
The combination of white and soft gray - a great idea :)

I love the style of CP Mary so I might add :)

Later CP Mary change gray clutch for new (? I didn't see it before) big rose bag :) I think it is Hermes bag
Prncipe da Dinamarca hospeda-se no Windsor Atlntica

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the white outfit, and the belt adds nice touch of color. The shoes had killer heels, and I think something like ballet flats or sandals on a slight platform would have looked a tad better. Love her hair.

Mary's face has been looking somewhat odd in photographs lately. Quite long.

It's possibly when she wears her hair down and straight, that it makes her face appear longer than it is.

Either way, there have been a number of photo's which have been less than flattering.

What a prety white and grey look, love the earrings and bracelet too.

Not loving the parted in the middle, Farah Fawcetty daytime hair. Gives her a dreary or weary look.

I think she looks perfect here, clothes, high heels etc.
she is I think the most naturel beauty of all the royals.

CP Mary's outfit from 18th September --> http://gpdhome.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c648253ef017744d3c442970d-pi

http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/98C67...51342b5bac807c74cf4ce5b_20120918201702L_2.jpg

White outfit is good for sunny day but I think that she should wear another pair of shoes due to the meeting with children - maybe flats? ballerina? ( second link). These shoes would be more comfortable.
The combination of white and soft gray - a great idea :)

Mary's face has been looking somewhat odd in photographs lately. Quite long.

It's possibly when she wears her hair down and straight, that it makes her face appear longer than it is.

Either way, there have been a number of photo's which have been less than flattering.

Don't know but I would still kill to look like her, even in the unflattering photos. :)

I still think she is the most beautiful of all the Princesses and I quite like her white outfit.

She looks very lovely in that white outfit. The skirt is interesting.

Crown Princess Mary always seems to look radiant and perfect. She reminds me of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Crown Princess Mary always seems to look radiant and perfect. She reminds me of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Haha... sorry, but for me Duchess of Cambridge doesn't has good taste of style :) It was only at the beginning of completing the appropriate wardrobe for his role as a Princess soo ... for me, no comparison;) Furthermore, I believe that DofC does not have a good stylist and consultant in the costumes so .. looks like she looks... but everyone is entitled to his own opinion :)

I'm the only one on this thread ( well i feel like it) that does not have any say everyone else here can say whatever they want but I can't right. I think she looks great so does every monarch that gets posted up on here.:)

I like that she recycled that dress from the Olympics. She looked great in it.

I'm the only one on this thread ( well i feel like it) that does not have any say everyone else here can say whatever they want but I can't right. I think she looks great so does every monarch that gets posted up on here.:)

Ok, let's get back to the correct topic. This is not about Kate's style...

I like that she recycled that dress from the Olympics. She looked great in it.

... and this is the same look ( the same shoes) and we can see the dress in all its glory :) ...but I do not like the extra material on the hips...

Last edited:
Am not crazy about this dress but I do like the style on her ...

The white outfit was great, the top had a different cut to it and the skirt worked well. Liked how she matched soft grey to the white.

The recycled printed dress is flattering. The colors are great as well on her and she wore it nicely.

agree with you, mary has much more style and not such whitened teeth as kate

Haha... sorry, but for me Duchess of Cambridge doesn't has good taste of style :) It was only at the beginning of completing the appropriate wardrobe for his role as a Princess soo ... for me, no comparison;) Furthermore, I believe that DofC does not have a good stylist and consultant in the costumes so .. looks like she looks... but everyone is entitled to his own opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom