Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2012 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wedges are ugly to me, Louboutin or not. Mary already owns black and nude Louboutins wedges, no surprise here.

I agree that the pants are unflattering.

I agree, the wedges aren't pretty at all, I wouldn't mind seeing them while she is at a resort/beach.

I don't care for the outfit at all.
Mary is quite slim but that combination makes her look thick through the middle.
It just is not flattering.

yes, I agree not flaterring but red looks good on her! (...)

she looks very confortable and casual and I like that , her shoes not my cup of tea, but I guess she has so many that at this point she doesn't care so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the wedges. Loved them more before to know they were Louboutins, though.
Nice clothes too, I love when royal go for national colours, and white and red hardly look bad together.

I don't like the pants, they look baggy and are way too wrinkled. The top is OK, but I would see it with something different, not with those pants. Shoes are quite nice.

Not a good look. The pants are very unflattering. Also, those wedges are awful!

Last edited:
The pants really don't fit well at all. The wedges are just too high. Nice colors but doesn't make it for me

I think the outfit is perfect for sitting around, enjoying yourself while watching sports. And very patriotic!

Mary seems to be having fun with her casuals at the Olympics . . . .

(..)

As this is a fashion thread only, off-topic posts have been removed! Thanks for your understanding!

I love this outfit. It's patriotic and comfy. The striped wedges are a cute touch, although I don't know how practical wedges are for Olympics.

does anyone have a photo of the stripe dress...or blouse, she is wearing today for the kids photo?

The flyingsuperkids photo...

I love Mary's casual travel look. The jeans and the bag are gorgeous.

August 7, 2012 - Mary in a recycled red and white printed dress matched with a navy/black jacket and brown shoes.

I like the jacket and dress and together it works but the shoes seem off to me with the look.

Look 1 ** Look 2

Terrific semi-casual outfit. Her trousers and jacket are really chic. I especially love the bag and shoes although I have to admire the height of her heels . . . one of the women at work fell off heels that high and broke her ankle! :whistling:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010010021A13443368551702564

http://www.imagebam.com/image/383e40204825243

She really knows how to ring the changes, I would not have thought of putting tan shoes with that red dress and blue jacket but somehow, it works. OK, so I love most of Mary's shoes as she seems to mostly avoid those ghastly platforms choosing rather to wear elegant and very feminine shoes!

Last edited:
i love that red and white dress and I like it with the jacket, the whole look is very nice.

:previous: Isn´t it the same jacket in different colours? It seems to me. :confused:
It´s nice, anyway.

I really like both casual looks. Well done, Mary!

Her first outfit is nice, however I prefer her second outfit. I think the jacket looks so much better in blue and the dress is also really lovely.

her posture in th first picture is so good,

re the brown shoes it makes her chiffon dress more casual

Terrific semi-casual outfit. Her trousers and jacket are really chic. I especially love the bag and shoes although I have to admire the height of her heels . . . one of the women at work fell off heels that high and broke her ankle! :whistling:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

ImageBam

She really knows how to ring the changes, I would not have thought of putting tan shoes with that red dress and blue jacket but somehow, it works. OK, so I love most of Mary's shoes as she seems to mostly avoid those ghastly platforms choosing rather to wear elegant and very feminine shoes!

I love the reddress, she used before but i don't remeber where? whois thedesigner! just love it and it isvery patriotic so perfect for the olympics!

Just gorgeous I love thecolour of the bag and shoes the coat is stunning total love.

Oftentimes, I see mary in very summery dresses when she is abroad (hoping for Australia?). The red dress seemed much too thin and bulged in the wrong places.
The blue dress looks lovely(though everyone else has on long sleeves or a jacket!)

I'm in love with both outfits - the white jacket-jeans and the red/white/blue jacket-dress combo. I especially love her heels and handbag. I recently bought a pair of flats in that color - it was called 'pecan' or 'dark pecan' (can't remember).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom