Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2012 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a nice shade of brick red. Mary looks great.

Great color and fit. She looks lovely.

Mary will shoot me as I'm not gone at all on her last three outfits, i.e. the nautical dress, the beige / white outfit or the red dress. Oh, dear. ! :lol:

Mary looks great. I especially loved the white outfit.

Loved the simple red on her and I realy like the portrait.

I thought Mary looked very sophisticated and elegant for the event with the Tryg Foundation. However her hair was, for me, uncharacteristically messy.

She looked very nice at the unveiling of the portrait. Both the shade and silhouette of the dress suited her to perfection. I really liked the pairing of the dress with the nude belt and shoes.

She's spending some quality time with Christian. Love it. From what I can see of the outfit, it looks casual and comfortable, which is how one ought to dress for a football match.

This is a nice casual look, I love the coat.

A nice and fresh casual look with jeans, a blouse and a cardigan for Crown Princess Mary at a "Free of Bullying" relay race in Copenhagen today, June 3, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Looked very casual, nice look but the only thing I would change is the cardigan to another color. Im not fond of jeans matched with blue.

Nice look love the blue cardy the lady to Mary's right looks really nice

It took me a while to pick Princess Mary out while looking at the pictures from the race. I think she looked nice and casual (and young as well). I love the color of her cardigan, and her hair in a braid.

I love the casual caridigan and jeans look.

I love the braided hair but the rest ... casual can look nice, this outfit doesnt. The cardi is ugly and looks really cheap, mismatched with the jeans.

I love the braided hair but the rest ... casual can look nice, this outfit doesnt. The cardi is ugly and looks really cheap, mismatched with the jeans.

It's appropriate attire for the occasion. I think that CP Mary wanted to look normal like everyone else and do not stand out because she doesn't want overshadow the idea of ​​the event :)

Braid and jeans are ok but could have done differently on top.
A gorgeous white shirt with large buttoned cuffs, is not meant for relay races. Maybe she wasn't actually racing.
I'm not for cardigans on grown women, and this one looked much too small anyway.
Other women are wearing light jackets, How about a long sleeved thermal top with the tee shirt of the event over it, or something similar?

Braid and jeans are ok but could have done differently on top.
A gorgeous white shirt with large buttoned cuffs, is not meant for relay races. Maybe she wasn't actually racing.
I'm not for cardigans on grown women, and this one looked much too small anyway.
Other women are wearing light jackets, How about a long sleeved thermal top with the tee shirt of the event over it, or something similar?

I agree. The cardigan looks too small. I also think it was not colour-coordinated with jeans, the shade of blue did not match the colour of the jeans too well (and I don't mean the jeans should be same colour as the cardi, but different shade of jeans, maybe black or lighter blue?).
Unless she chagned the shoes, I don't think she was really racing.

Love that grey coat, maybe Moncler...I just love it!:flowers:

Love the casual look here she has great legs.

Mary looks very comfortable and warm in Greenland. I'd venture it was quite cold, people seemed to be wearing heavy sweaters and jackets. The only dislike is the fact that her shirt is peeping from underneath her jacket.

June 6, 2012 - Mary in a black skirt, grey top and a red tweed jacket (recycled) with black boots. She looks great though its quite dark.

Full view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom