Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is simple, clean cut which I like. The hat is one of my favorite hats owned by Mary.

Last edited:
I love the red jacket I am not sure about the tights is there too much grey I ask myself.

I love the whole look from head to toe! I don't find too much grey/taupe at all. It is a very chic and smart-looking outfit ... I can't imagine another color tights and shoes that would look good with this particular outfit, off hand.

I love the red jacket and the skirt. The color combination is great. However, I'm not sure about the stockings. I want to say that nude/clear ones would have looked better. Overall though, very nice look on Mary.

Mary is dressed in Autumn/winter colors. I would love to see her in brighter colors/print for Spring. Nevertheless she looks good.

I like the red jacket. She looks good here.

Its a perfect outfit for me, simple, elegant, I agree with Dazzling that it is a bit autumn/winter but unfortunately this is what the weather is like at the moment.

The colours match and it's a good look, very Mary...

Very pretty! I like the color of the tights and shoes.

Crown princess Mary looks pretty for the event, I like the outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect, elegant outfit. The fabrics look so soft and creamy you want to touch them. Beautiful fit and tailoring of the jacket and skirt. Very nice sheer stockings and shoes. Perfect posture as usual.

Crown Princess Mary at the launch of a Mother's Day campaign in Copenhagen today, wearing a nice blouse
and skirt combination, only the bag doesn't match that well.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She may have been attempting to pick up the very subtle pale pink in her blouse, but the bag doesn't match that well. She should have tried to coordinate with the green in her blouse which is a nice combination. The top looks too much like a ceramic tile design, but I like that she didn't choose a navy clutch.

Last edited:
I don't like the top; too busy for my taste. However, blue and green make a very nice color combination.

Not a fan of the top. The only thing I like here is the bag.

I think the bag is fine and goes with the top. I don't like her hair down lately, it's just too long for me.

I love the print on the top and the colors are beautiful and look nice on Mary, but I can't say I care for the outfit.

She Look Nice , The Outfit Looks Nice On Her But I Think The Outfit Style Looks Old Fashion , Thank you for Posting iceflower .

I do love the top and that "tile", lovely very spring !

I love this dress, the pattern is very stylish for me. What I dont like is the bag, too big & too pink for this outfit. What colour is the dress? To me it seems purple but together with blue shoes?!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2012/PPE12050209.jpg

I'm seeing a dark navy with touches of green and pink in the print. Looking at the picture you posted ...I like the dress from this angle. I think the sleeves of the top are what throw me.

Mary at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit 2012 in Copenhagen today, May 3rd, wearing the lovely dress again
she has worn before in March, now with a yellow belt instead of a blue one and without the scarf ;)

** Full view ** March 28, 2012 **

I think that it is the same skirt which CP Mary had when this pictures were taken--> Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Mary at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit 2012 in Copenhagen today, May 3rd, wearing the lovely dress again
she has worn before in March, now with a yellow belt instead of a blue one and without the scarf ;)

I think that this belt does not fit into that dress. Everything will be okey - but without this yellow belt! :)

Last edited:
I love this dress, the pattern is very stylish for me. What I dont like is the bag, too big & too pink for this outfit. What colour is the dress? To me it seems purple but together with blue shoes?!

I'm confused by the top and skirt, I don't like the block pattern in the front.

Glad to see the dress in full.

The dress is very pretty but I HATE the yellow belt with it - a fashion statement? If so, its gone very wrong.

I dont get the fascination of many royal women (eg Letizia, Kate, Rania, Mary) to add a belt to almost ANYTHING.

Last edited:
Its a lovely dress but the yellow belt, you either like it or don't I'm undecided. I think for the event its fashionable as it is a fashion event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom