Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar look to Crown Princess Letizia's look of yesterday; slightly different jacket design. Letizia wore navy treousers while Mary's opted for black.

Again, I'd love to see the with a pencil skirt and a nice pair of pumps. Still, both ladies look lovely and elegant.

Last edited:
Similar look to Crown Princess Letizia's look of yesterday; slightly different jacket design. Letizia wore navy treousers while Mary's opted for black.

Again, I'd love to see the with a pencil skirt and a nice pair of pumps. Still, both ladies look lovely and elegant.

Mary's trousers look navy in most photos. Both ladies look very nice.

I Think Princess Mary Looks Very Beautiful , I Like Her Outfit and Hair , Thank you For Posting .

Looks navy to me too. Like the coordinated shoes. She looks terrifice, but hair a little messy and long for me.

Nice but a bit bland look on Mary.
The jacket is nice but the ensemble looks somewhat unfinished. A delicate necklace or a brooch could have fixed that.

Crown Princess Mary at the official opening of the Research Day 2012 in Copenhagen today,
wearing a coat with a stripes print she has worn before - looks good on her!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Love the printed coat! She looks great in it

Not a fan but it is good for the occasion ... will it ever warm up in Denamrk??? it looks so freezing in the second photo. I like her earrings.

I'm not a fan of the printed coat (the cut is nice, but the print is too much for my eyes).

bertie5252003 said:
Not a fan but it is good for the occasion ... will it ever warm up in Denamrk??? it looks so freezing in the second photo. I like her earrings.

It's Not only Denmark, it's cold in Germany, too. Especially when you consider that Last Year at this Time it was T-Shirt weather...

:previous:
Good to know Armenia isn't the only country in cold mode right now; usually by this time of the year, it's not as much a t-shirt as bikini time. This year, however, it's still coat weather; why, it was actually snowing at the end of March! :ohmy:

I love, love the coat Mary is wearing for the Research Day; it's both elegant and very interesting.
Plus, that dark forest/emerald green is my favourite colour ever.

Very elegant ensemble suitable for the sombre occasion.

I think that Mary looked very beautiful and the outfit was suitable for such a sad occasion.

Mary looked elegant and sombre for the funeral, which is suitable.

Mary looks elegant as usually. An outfit that fits perfectly for the occasion. Very simple and I've always loved that coat. I think she is so pretty!

A very classic look. She looks great.

Last edited:
:previous: I thought Mary looked very elegant but also very sombre. Nothing new, nothing daring, nothing designer, nothing fashionable, in fact. I love her stark accessories and minimal jewellery, perfectly suited to the occasion.

Mary looked her usual very elegant self.

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble is both elegant and appropriate for the occasion. I liked the simplicity of the look.

I thought her hat added some panache to an appropriately understated ensemble.

Mary pulls off such occasions very well, she looks perfectly put together & regal, not all can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom