Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mary looked very elegant in that outfit, everything was perfectly matched.

Gorgeous white coat and hat. I wonder does anyone know if tonight is tiaras?

Quite perfect overall look, including breaking up the white of the coat and nude of gloves and shoes by the added navy in the hat.
An elegant and royal style, and it's always a relief to see a real hat with a fitting hairdo too.
The coat is a repeat, I believe?

Mary's outfit was simple, light and fresh. I do love the style of the white coat. The nude gloves and shoes gave a good contrast. An extremely lovely look for Mary.

Mary looks F-A-B!!! That's one perfect outfit for the occasion, she really can pull off the most regal appearance.

I found Mary's outfits of the last months most times only so-so but this one really hits it out of the ballpark!!!

Absolutely fantastic outfit.
I love the combination of black and white with delicate beige. Just stunning!

Amazing look from head to toe! I love seeing women wear elegant gloves!!

Mary looked amazing. I especially love the hat/hair. :flowers:

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that Crown Princess Mary looked gorgeous.

Mary looks beautiful. That's a wonderful hat, lovely hairstyle and I so love the wide pleats in the coat. She hit every note perfectly. And how can she be a mother of four with that figure?

Last edited:
radiant and elegant ! great look for her !

Mary looks fantastic! Her outfit is perfect.

Another outfit that I always liked! Mary looks really pretty and elegant. Shoes

Mary looks absolutely stunning from head to toe. Regal and elegant, yet simple and chic. THIS is how a CP should dress!

She shines. And that make-up is so perfect on her. Great look.

She looks very lovely! The hat, the shoes, the gloves, everything is perfect!

I too was most impressed with the accessories of this suit, the shoes, gloves, and hat were all lovely, IMO.

And...WOW! Bravo, Your Highness :flowers:. Mary looks absolutely spectacular. Love everything from hat to shoes.

Great look for Crown Princess Mary today, March 26, during day 3 of the visit from Britain. Nice white coat and a lovely hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She's worn the combination before in September 2007!

Princess Mary Looks Gorgeous , I Like The Outfit Very Much Everything The Hat , Coat , Gloves , Shoes , Bag , All , She Looks Absolutely Beautiful So Elegant & Chic & Her Face Looks So Fresh , Thank you iceflower :flowers:

I lover her hat she is perfect with the outfit.

I hate this "man" shoes that she is wearing..they are fashion and a trend but I really hate them...

March 27, 2012 - Mary in a brown jacket matched with a brown scarf and a black skirt

Without scarf ** With scarf

Mary looks great! The skirt seems quite fitted than flares a bit which is lovenly especially matched with a fitted jacket.

March 27, 2012 - Mary in a brown jacket matched with a brown scarf and a black skirt

Without scarf ** With scarf

Mary looks great! The skirt seems quite fitted than flares a bit which is lovenly especially matched with a fitted jacket.

On my computer the skirt is dark brown.
EDIT: Now I have seen more pics and it seems to be black indeed. I actually prefer the brown/black combination.
Without the scarf it's a very nice outfit.

Last edited:
White outfit:
Simply stunning. I just love that hat.

Brown Killing outfit:
Very nice. Fun that they both turned up in brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom