Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the blouse with the blue skirt.Very elegant.I thought the hair was great too.My favorite out of all of these.

:previous:She certainly can do a high kick very well, but I also can't take my eyes off the beautiful and graceful Ziggy!

Crown Princess Mary's birthday portraits were released today and she made some great fashion choices for them:

A lovely blouse and blue skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A turtleneck in light blue with nice casual trousers:

** Full view **

An outdoor outfit with cap and cape in white and the same trousers as above:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Gorgeous Pictures Of Princess Mary she Look wonderful I like blouse and blue skirt and the shoes , She look completely elegant :flowers: Thank you Iceflower :flowers:

:previous:She certainly can do a high kick very well, but I also can't take my eyes off the beautiful and graceful Ziggy!
RIGHT, by the way, Ziggy keeps Mary fit and deft, now everything's clear!:lol::lol::lol:!

Last edited:
Lovely birthday pictures. Usually I am not that of a fan of Mary's official photos as they seem to be too star-like to me oftentimes. But these pictures are very beautiful. She is a very pretty birthday girl. I would love to name the blouse, skirt and shoes my own. The pic with her sitting on her desk is adorable. All in all, very stylish and great outfits.

I don't like the blue skirt she wore for the official portraits, but I do like almost everything else, and particularly the silk top (was this soft pink or nude?) and the outfit she wore outdoors. Pretty nice clothes!

dee4855 said:
I have seen it discussed how blotchy her skin is and to much makeup. I agree with burnt she is glowing. Her skin is flawless with very little makeup. She is a very beautiful woman and I see her growing much more beautiful with time. Denmark is very lucky to have a CP like Mary.

I doubt she's wearing "very little" makeup. But I do agree that she has beautiful skin.

I doubt she's wearing "very little" makeup. But I do agree that she has beautiful skin.
She is wearing quite a lot of make up which you can see in the closeup. Also, the images are retouched. But they are still nice. I don't like the blue skirt either. Love all the other clothes, especially the blouse and the hats.

Last edited:
I would have liked her top better without the long-sleeved turtleneck below. It looked like she was converting a spring look into winter wear. A beautiful hairdo, great print on the skirt, but was wishing for more sheer black hosiery.

I don't know about anyone else but seeing someone wearing Spring/Summer looking clothes during winter just makes me feel cold and, if I am not mistaken, it is very cold in Denmark just at present.

Weird I know, but that being said, I like the darker colours on Mary and black plus ? seems to be the fashion trend for winter, so I love the look.

I would have liked her top better without the long-sleeved turtleneck below. It looked like she was converting a spring look into winter wear. A beautiful hairdo, great print on the skirt, but was wishing for more sheer black hosiery.
The pic with the black jacket and turtle neck is from 2009 :)

:previous:
see my post at Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair
why would you be directing someone who obviously thinks Mary looks young to your negative post on her?
I would like you to stop making comments about Mary looking old as it is not true.
She looks amazing for a 40 year old woman with 4 children 2 being twins under one.
I think comments on her clothing choices are fair enough but it really is unbearable when women start hen-picking other women about their looks and ageing.
It's so cruel and no woman should have to be a subject to that kind of scrutiny.
We should all stick together and support each other not judge each other using unfair values placed on all women in society.
Im guessing youre not 40 yet :sad:

I think comments on her clothing choices are fair enough but it really is unbearable when women start hen-picking other women about their looks and ageing.
It's so cruel and no woman should have to be a subject to that kind of scrutiny.
We should all stick together and support each other not judge each other using unfair values placed on all women in society.
Im guessing youre not 40 yet :sad:

Very well said, and I agree completely.
Is CP Mary the only Princess who is subjected to this scrutiny? :whistling:
Mary looks what she is: a very beautiful 40-year old woman, who ages naturally. So do the other Princesses.

Last edited:
The pic with the black jacket and turtle neck is from 2009 :)

Aha! Got to read the fine print, I see. I thought this was a current picture from the event, obviously. Thanks for the clarification, and I still like that skirt.

The posts about Crown Princess Mary's newest skiing outfit have been moved to the extra thread "Royal ski outfits"!

Not liking the handbag with this outfit, its too casual. The dress looks great - kind of dress Letizia suits so well - looks great with the coat.
Mary's heels are too high for me and make her feet look very squeezed in.
Mary looks good, I like the hair.

I think Mary looks really nice, but then I think Mary generally looks good almost all the time. I agree about the handbag perhaps a more classic bag would have been more appropriate with the outfit. It's a lovely bag though although it slightly reminds me of a knitting bag my Grandmother had.

I like the gathered waistline; it's a very flattering style, but I like color and a necklace would have looked great against the simple cut of the dress. The handbag was definitely too casual for the look, though; I agree that a more classic one would have been more suitable. It does look like a knitting bag!

Last edited:
The dress is pretty, but it looks too plain...she should have wear a necklace or a brooch, IMO.
With the coat on it looks great.

I like the look of the outfit. The dress is definitely classy and elegant. The only thing I dislike is the bag. It doesn't fit in with the rest.

I like the handbag. But then I always like a tiny bit of craziness added to an otherwise boring look.

Color is boring, shape is good, coat is always good...
This is far from the most interesting thing we have seen dear CP Mary in. Yet she always manage to look wonderful, doesn't she?

I like the handbag. But then I always like a tiny bit of craziness added to an otherwise boring look.

Color is boring, shape is good, coat is always good...
This is far from the most interesting thing we have seen dear CP Mary in. Yet she always manage to look wonderful, doesn't she?

She does look good! Except that handbag:flowers: It's nice for a casual outfit (I think we saw this with jeans) but seems very out of place with her outfit.

The dress looks great - kind of dress Letizia suits so well - looks great with the coat.
Mary's heels are too high for me and make her feet look very squeezed in.
Mary looks good, I like the hair.
She does look like Letizia in this dress, too thin and no jewelry.:ohmy:
I now find that she was in Washington, DC.for violence against women. I really think those thin high heels are not
appropriate for the conference she was attending. Looks too much like a cocktail party. A scarf with the coat would have helped the bony neckline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom