Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like the whole thing. Mary is still running strong with me this week!!
I'm with you on this one. What does surprise me is that Mary hasn't turned up wrapped up like a polar bear judging by the temperatures that seem to be chilling Northern Europe just now!

The coat is the mismatch of the month - what was Mary thinking?

The green blouse & pants are a good combo but it all looks abit big.

I love the green blouse and the black slacks, but don't care at all for the coat.

Coat, no. It's terrible with this.
Green blouse, high waisted black pants that make her legs look sooo long and chic pony tail, gets a big yes yes yes from me!! gorgeous!
Is Mary trying to make a point about how young she looks when about to turn 40? Probably, and its working! She is looking younger and better then ever at the moment.

Coat, no. It's terrible with this.
Green blouse, high waisted black pants that make her legs look sooo long and chic pony tail, gets a big yes yes yes from me!! gorgeous!
Is Mary trying to make a point about how young she looks when about to turn 40? Probably, and its working! She is looking younger and better then ever at the moment.

:previous:
see my post at Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Copenhagen International Fashion Fair

:previous: Mmmmm, I see your point with the wrinkles and the dry cold climate makes that happen too,( you need a good moisturiser or two!!) but don't you think she is just radiant? She is happy and fit and knows her place in the world and it shows. That's what I was trying to get across. Plus, lately, we have seen her recycle clothes that she was wearing before all her babies! :)

Sorry but cannot agree with Mary looking fresh or young. The ponytail looked pretty messy, and the make-up was very harsh as so often recently - Kate eye make up and Maxima orange blush.

http://www.bt.dk/royale/se-billederne-mary-tog-til-modeuge

Finally Mary's age has cought up with how she looks - like a woman in her forties. What is ok - I dont think that she has particulary good genes that matter a lot. She has four children incl twins what is quite stressful despite help and it shows in her face.

There is nothing wrong with looking ones age - it only gets embarrassing if women are trying to not.

Last edited:
:previous: Whilst our opinion on her dress of the day differs, yes indeed, I agree Duke, Mary does have skin to match her age, and today's makeup is far from her best look.
There is nothing wrong with looking ones age - it only gets embarrassing if women are trying to not.
You certainly have the right of it!

What I cannot believe or understand is some of the b*****, snarky snipes about it. What should she do? Go Hollywood and have her eyes pulled back to her temples or perhaps half a dozen shots of Botox should achieve much the same frozen face?

Let's get real here, most magazine photo's of Royalty or Hollywood Celebrity are airbrushed to the nth degree. These close ups are the face of a real woman, living a real life in a real marriage that is just a bit more stressful than the ordinary.

Oh yes, and she has four kids, and camera's shoved in her face on a daily basis!

Last edited:

Let's get back to the topic please - Crown Princess Mary's fashion choices!

Se billederne: Mary tog til modeuge | www.bt.dk
i think in this photo we can see her more closely how she really look! and I think her fashion choices are good 99.9% i think she is up to the ocassion, may be too much make up but i like her look, very normal like other wooman going to work!

- Kate eye make up and Maxima orange blush

Agreed that her makeup choices are harsh and aging.
I would suggest toning down the make up and lightening up the hair around the face, a la Mathilde.

A lighter touch with the makeup would be good. But I hope she stays as she is and doesn't go the route of her counterpart in Spain or Queen Sylvia.

Like the green blouse - but agree with other posters that the coat was a mistake and does not match in with her look

Princess Mary looks great as usual, but attending Fashion Fair she could have chosen as an outfit something more special than regular pants and green blouse.IMHO.

A different jacket maybe? Other than that I thought Mary looked good! Nothing harsh about her makeup or messy about her ponytail.

Crown Princess Mary's birthday portraits were released today and she made some great fashion choices for them:

A lovely blouse and blue skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A turtleneck in light blue with nice casual trousers:

** Full view **

An outdoor outfit with cap and cape in white and the same trousers as above:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:
Great :flowers:.I like the outfit, blouse and blue skirt :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The pink/ rose coloured blouse is lovely. It works really well with navy too. I do like the casual pants with the blue turtleneck. Maybe the same one she wore when visiting her new little niece is hospital?

I love the blue turtleneck outfit, overall great pictures! And WOW Mary can "kick", huh?

The attire Mary chose for her birthday portraits is lovely. I love the color of the blouse and the turtle neck, as well as the style and color of her slacks.

Mary does look lovely in her choice of clothing and I really like the white cape.

Last edited:
Very nice pictures. Beautiful combination skirt and blouse, I very like a white cape

Comfy, wearable clothes IMO. Mary seems to be a fan of capes, she has been seen in a few capes the past few years, she wears them well.

I love Princess Mary's cozy and casual outfits! She looks so relax on the photos:blush:
Puppy:wub::D

Her birthday pics are beautiful.
I especially like the outdoor pics:)

Love all the outfits, photo's are all a bit too much photoshopped IMO, but beautiful...

Love the pants and turtleneck and the outdoor shots. Very lovely!

Wow!..love the outdoor picture where she was kicking a ball,so stylish and spontaneous,lovely shot! Her eyes are sparkling and so alive on that picture with a bonnet on her hair.

Her picture with the dog on her feet was taken so elegantly,she has such great posture. Her skin is just glowing,her hair is so healthy and shiny on that upper shot with the pinkish silk blouse.A Very beautiful woman at the prime of her life,surrounded by her loving husband and cute kids and it reflects on her face.

I have seen it discussed how blotchy her skin is and to much makeup. I agree with burnt she is glowing. Her skin is flawless with very little makeup. She is a very beautiful woman and I see her growing much more beautiful with time. Denmark is very lucky to have a CP like Mary.

She looks lovely in all the photos and I especially love the blue rollneck and pants. The outdoors are also lovely she is just lovely. Our Mary ... as we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom