Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things I like here the skirt and the shoes.

Not fan of the jacket...only because is Prada? :whistling:No...It looks like a crochet jacket...well but the whole look is fine and positive! very appropriate for the ocassion!

I love the jacket, especially the detailing on the neckline and cuffs. Her hair is gorgeous!

Jacket reminds me of that crochet bag........not my favorite but Mary looks nice.

Mary at a visit to the Holbæk Hospital in Holbæk today, March 15, wearing a lovely combination of a
nice jacket, a turtleneck and a red skirt:

** Full view **

I love the jacket and the whole outfit! Funny to see Mary holding her hands in the way that Angela Merkel almost has a copyright on :lol:

Nice outfit.I don't really like the blue details of the jacket.
I love her new hair colour

I don't like the blue details on the jacket, either, which didn't impress me that much. The skirt is a gorgeous color.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary at a conference and exhibition opening in Copenhagen today,
March 16, looking great in a combination of blouse, cardigan and skirt. I like the
colours and print on her.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Meh, it's a little granny for my taste. I will say it's neat, clean and pulled together with nice colors.

Nice print, and purple is a good color for Mary.

Crown Princess Mary at a conference and exhibition opening in Copenhagen today,
March 16, looking great in a combination of blouse, cardigan and skirt. I like the
colours and print on her.

Great outfit for Mary. I like the shades she chose for this look. Shoes and purse are fine as well. Nice hairstyle

I love the print top and the purple cardigan and skirt. Very fresh and youthful look for Mary.

Crown Princess Mary at a conference and exhibition opening in Copenhagen today, March 16, looking great in a combination of blouse, cardigan and skirt. I like the colours and print on her.

Love the whole look!
Mary created a very interesting ensemble out of different shades of purple and blue; it could have been a disaster but she definitely managed to get it just right. The cardigan and skirt are very nice, and the colourful top saves the look from being boring. Lovely nudes too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a wonderful look, the printed top makes the whole outfit very up-to-date. I would have liked it more with dark blue shoes, but it's still lovely.

I think she looked great on both days. I really like her hair at the Copenhagen conference.

I love this too! Nice shade on her and everything looks so pulled together. She's been busy!

I don't like the print of the top but I love everything else.

Gorgeous!! I am so in love with this entire look, beautiful colours and flattering shapes. I want it all!!!

what is the fascination of royal ladies & cardies? not liking it at all, it casualizes the outfit. especially the blouse & skirt are very pretty.
ive said it before but mary's shoes are too much of killer heels. she looks uncomfortable standing in them.

what is the fascination of royal ladies & cardies? not liking it at all, it casualizes the outfit. especially the blouse & skirt are very pretty.
ive said it before but mary's shoes are too much of killer heels. she looks uncomfortable standing in them.
It is not only the Royals. Everyone seems to be doing the cardies lately. Decent ones are extremely expensive [even baby cardies are over $80.00] which is silly. I think that it is just the new trend to going back to the style of the 1940s. Look at some old black and white movies of that time and you will see what is being shown in stores today.

What is the fascination of royal ladies & cardies? Not liking it at all, it casualizes the outfit.

I agree. Very retro to the 40's and 50's. Its resurgence at this level is puzzling.

I think its more of a knitted jacket than an actual cardigan which a few other royals wear which dresses down the look quite a bit. Mary's seem to make it more dressy.

Yes, I agree. The cardi looks a bit out of place. Also, I do think there are too many shades of different colors going on here for my taste. Nevertheless, the pieces separately look quite pretty.

I like everything except to print of the blouse.

Crown Princess Mary has opened a conference in Copenhagen today, March 19, 2012,
wearing a white turtleneck, a jacket and a skirt.

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom