Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mary at the Consortium for Global Talent's Event "Growth and global talent" in
Copenhagen, yesterday, October 12, looking very lovely in a nice dress:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Back view **

Crown Princess Mary at the Consortium for Global Talent's Event "Growth and global talent" in
Copenhagen, yesterday, October 12, looking very lovely in a nice dress:
* Back view **
Hubba hubba :bounce:

What? Did I say something wrong? :p
Seriously, Mary look great.

Last edited:
I would have preferred some red heels though, to match her belt because the grey of her heels is not so well matched with the greyish-purple of her dress...Go red!

Red heels woulda made the outfit killer. Mary still looked gr8!

I like this outfit on Mary, great hairstyle too. Red heels would have been too much on a princess, for me.
Is it cold in Denmark, I am wondering if women still go out with bare legs (like Mary).

Mary often goes out with bare legs, she's 'hot girl' I think ;) I wish she would wear tights, it's always more elegant.

I love the dress and the clutch, the overall look is quite elegant.

As always Mary looks fantastic! You'd never guess she's the mother of four!!!

I adore this dress on Mary! She looks fabulous, it shows off her great figure & I love the slim red belt as an accent. I do think a killer pair of red heels would have completed the look even better.:flowers:

DRess is really elegant. Mary looks great but the shoes dress and belt don't match.

:previous: exactly that's why I think red shoes would look better so it would tie in with the red belt. Otherwise the belt is the only thing that's a different color and looks out of place.

or perhaps at least a red bracelet

Love this Malene Birger dress, she looks gorgeous on it, it enhance very mucht her lovely figure!:flowers:

Mary often goes out with bare legs, she's 'hot girl' I think ;) I wish she would wear tights, it's always more elegant.

I agree. Too much skin for me, not so elegant for a princess.
I like the dress, though. The belt is a nice eye-catcher, hairstyle is pretty as well.

Nice outfit for Mary. Also the dress is recycled

Mary looks great! Nice outfit for the first day of their US trip! Can't wait to the rest.

She looks very nice. Elegant and simple.

I love the jacket more than the dress.

Good outfit. I'm loving the jacket especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom