Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I htink I agree just a bit too much all together. The gloves are also too heavy for the outfit. IMO I also don't like that much lace for day.

She looks stunning! Love her outfit

I agree with Susanna and Ceci on this. I love the combination and classy look of this outfit. This coat would look good with almost anything. Last time she wore it her hat was black.

The combination of the coat and dress is lovely but I find the purple hat and the pinkish gloves a bit too much. You had pink, purple, nude, black going on. Nude gloves would've worked very well.

Agreed.
Most parts of this outfit are elegant separately, but together it's just too much. Too many different colors and shades for me.

Crown Princess Mary at a wedding in Maribo, Denmark on September 3rd, wearing a fantastic, long summer dress.

** Full view **

Great look for Mary, the dress is perfectly fitted, very nice detail & colour pattern.

Last edited:
Interesting pattern and the fit is perfect. They both look great.

I love the dress! Hasn't Mary worn the dress before or is it new?

I'm thinking a new dress here? She's look lovely. It's a real shame, she's not in Russia right now.

I'm thinking a new dress here? She's look lovely. It's a real shame, she's not in Russia right now.

I can't remember having seen it before either.

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of the new international High School programme at the Langkaer
Gymnasium in Tilst today, September 7, wearing a beige and white combination.

** Full view ** Close up ** Nice hairstyle **

Love the dress and the outfit today! Mary is looking awesome!

I love the gown she wore to the wedding. A beautiful color, and the fit is fantastic. Very nice outfit at the Langkaer Gymnasium. I love her hair!

Love the dress and the outfit at the Langkaer Gymnasium. Her hair at the latter is absolutely lovely. Well done again.

Crown Princess Mary at a wedding in Maribo, Denmark on September 3rd, wearing a fantastic, long summer dress.

** Full view **

I can't remember having seen it before either.

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of the new international High School programme at the Langkaer
Gymnasium in Tilst today, September 7, wearing a beige and white combination.

** Full view ** Close up ** Nice hairstyle **
Stunning on both occasions!:)
I love the color and pattern of the dress she wore to the wedding, and love the hairstyle in the 2nd look!:flowers:

Loved the printed purple dress from the wedding, not liking the hair so much, but she looks lovely. The beige outfit is not a favorite of mine, I think the jacket is throwing me off for some reason. I love the criss/cross shirt and the pants, again the hair is a little lacking.

As always Mary looks fantastic.

The dress for to the wedding is very pretty but design and cut wise has been seen in the past by many designers, its nothing new but it is indeed a new dress for Mary to be wearing.

Marys outfit to the opening of the new international High School programme at the Langkaer Gymnasium - Something is off with the combination of the top and jacket. Its either she shouldn't have matched the jacket with that top or the other way round.

I like the two last outfits.
Nice too see her back at work.

That does look painful.
But beauty is pain.

Mary was perfect in two events. And I like her second hairstyle.

Not liking the jacket with the with rest of the outfit, the hairstyle is nice from the back but not so much from the front.

shoes - feet look rather cramped in
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2011/PPE11090725.jpg

It surely isn't attractive to watch. All in all I liked this outfit, though. Her hairstyle was lovely as well.

I didn't like the pattern of the dress she wore to that wedding at all. I don't even think the color flatters her much.

I like it overall, i would like to see the blouse underneath, i think this is nice, i can not belive how she walks, her toes look cramped and painful, this is the first time i do not like her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom