Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the purple dress is not bad and suitable for the event ,neither too casual nor too formal.I think princess Letizia has a similar one in grey?!!!!

Love that outfit on her.
She has a great sense of style...she knows what to wear and how to wear it.

those dresses are in fashion but I think it was too short and those flats didn't look good with that kind of dress, although is a casual fashion look, nice for the ocassion! These kind of dresses reminds me Massimo Dutti brand...

Yeah I think shoes with a heel would look better too. I don't care for the dress but at least a high heel would make it look better.

it is similar than a Mango Dress that Letizia wore but this one is not mango for sure...

Crown Princess Mary today, August 19, attending the opening ceremony of the Garden Living Fair
2011 at the Frederiksborg Palace garden, wearing a green coat and a hat. I guess another outfit
has been planned, but it rained a lot, so it's been a nice colourful solution, especially for a garden
event.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

oh dear, a gardeners outfit for the garden :p

it could have looked nice but I dont get the hat, looks between funny, strange and a complete mismatch.

I agree Duke, I like the coat, but the hat looks out of place of too casual or something. I'm looking forward to some great new fashions for the cruise!

wow i like the coat but she loves that eyeliner dosent she

lol ur funny duke

Last edited by a moderator:
The hat looks out of place since its better for a beach time.
The coat looks too bright and too big for Mary.
Strange appearance :ermm:

Overall is hideous IMO. It looks like Mary feel off from a green apple tree, that is one bright, too green of a trench coat. I also don't like the idea of the color worn to the event. I know its a garden event but dressing like that doesn't work.

The hat is nice for the country side or the beach. To be worn to a garden event is quite strange.

One of Mary's worst looks IMO.

I like the trench coat but i dislike the hat...what was she thinking?

I thought the color was horrible.

What a weird outfit the colour is just terrible and the hat though lovely for the beach is just too wrong here. IMO

She looks relaxed and in great mood, but what a hideous outfit!
Not at all Mary's impecable style...

I love Mary, but this is really disappointing. She's all over the place on this one. I don't know what to focus on-the hat, the coat or those shoes!:argh:

A hideous mismatch of wrong stuff.
I do not think that a trenchcoat is a garment which should be allowed to come in apple green...
Lately CP Mary has not been up to her usual standard of elegance, to put it mildly.

I'm in the minority I guess but I love the coat and especially the color. As far as the hat, it's not perfect, but maybe she had to stand in the rain and it was the best solution?
Love the shoes and her smile.

Last edited:

On August 16, Crown Princess Mary attended the birthday reception for Ove Ullerup, the
Lord Chamberlain of Queen Margrethe, wearing a dress and a little jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Thanks iceflower.

I have always loved this dress, Mary looks lovely.

Love the dress, colors and even the cardigan. It looks like a cardigan to me, she is one of the few adults who can wear one with style, imo

I like this dress too, and I love her shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom