Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 12: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great dress & hairstyle. Mary looked really nice. I wonder if that hairstyle, with the braided front, would look good with a tiara?

Mary looked amazing. Loved the dress and those earrings! :flowers:

Her hairstyle looked gr8 especially the back of it.

Mary and Frederik attended the wedding of LEGO heir Ander Kirk Johansen and Anja Buchwald. Mary was wearing a new dress:
Royal Outfits

A full view of the brides dress.
I like the dress - it is very romantic BUT the material is a little too havy.
Frederik og Mary til Legoarvings bryllup - Royale - BT.dk

________
Royal Outfits

More photos:
Ekstra Bladet - Kronprinsens rigeste legekammerat gift

I love the bride's dress, that's how wedding dresses should be in my opinion...no cleavage and sleeves...love the boat neckline, 3/4 sleeves and the lace...please bring back the modest wedding gown, no more upper arms or cleavage, leave something to the imagination...

It's a great look again; the hat is cute and so is the dress. :flowers:

Nice dress, Mary is off to a great start. She seems to get alot of use of her hats. We have seen this one a few times. Good for her, save your money for those gorgeous shoes!!!!!!!!

She looks great, love the dress and I love the jaunty hat too.

I think Mary looks great from head to toe, back to old strenghts hopefully!

Mary looks like the old Mary, very appropriat and elegant. I really like that dress - cut, color and style, she wears it well. The matched print scarf adds a nice bright touch to it as well as the hat.

Mary looks like the old Mary, very appropriat and elegant. I really like that dress - cut, color and style, she wears it well. The matched print scarf adds a nice bright touch to it as well as the hat.

I agree -- I think the scarf ties the hat & dress together nicely, bridges the color gap, so to speak. Mary really does have a regal air about her in these photos. :flowers:

She looks great in that purple dress and the pink hat.I love those two colors together.

Mary looks beautiful. Love this color on her and the accessories she has chosen....shoes, shawl, hat, handsome husband, cute babies:)

Love thta colour on her and the shawl is really pretty as well not sure the hat is wonderful with it ..but I have always liked that hat.

Love this look from head to toe! Like it better with shawl.

Love the whole look! Nice plum color dress and I'm loving her hat!

I like her look, from head to toe, the hat is beautiful I think she used before, and of course dress, shall and shoes! i am not sure if this apropiate to write it here but I see always she looks fantastic in her dresses I wonder what lengerie she uses underneath or some kind of corsets how shape her figure exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!any suggestions?

I have always liked this hat, and with the colour of the dress and the pretty scarf, it all ties in beautifully.

Last edited:
Her second day attire is very appropriate. Not flashy, but classy.

Love the color of the coat, I'm not crazy about the shape. Great hat. Very elegant!

Again, love the outfit from head to toe! She has worn that hat several times as well!

I love hat , hair and shoes, she looks atunnin

Oversized coat is a bad idea, makes her look disproportioned.
I always liked the hat, but here it looks somehow out of place.
Yesterday CP Mary looked much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom