Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would be someone a summary of the different types of glasses of Princess Mary, please?
thank very much!

yes! sunglasses! but I can't find in this thread...

You may want to look at this link as well: Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen: Marys flotte Chanel-solbrille
It's about Mary's Chanel sunglasses.

If you or others wish to learn some details about clothes, bags and so on worn by members of the DRF I suggest you look here: Billed-Bladet - STILfinderen Stilfinderen = the style finder.

You can also mail Stilfinderen yourself and ask questions: stil@billed-bladet.dk
In English, but explain that you do not mind that the reply will be in Danish if your queston is answered in the magazine and later on the website.
You will not get a personal reply.
Remember also to include your name and a city/country.

It has actually happened that foreigners have had their questions answered, so it may be worth a try, right? ;)

And here is a fashion dictionary you may find handy:
Solbriller = sunglasses.
Kjole = dress.
Nederdel = skirt.
Bluse = blouse.
Sko = shoes.
Stilletter = stilletos.
Halskæde = necklace.
Smykke = jewelry.
Taske = bag.
Bukser = pants.

Her sunglasses in the second don't look right on her face. I'm not sure why. . maybe they're too big or something.

The black & white floral dress is really pretty. I think I've seen it before, probably in the US.;) Her sunglasses are beautiful too IMO.

Mary out and about in Hobart on August 18, 2010. :)

http://i38.tinypic.com/2crwp5x.jpg

It looks like she's wearing the same black lace top from the fashion showcase events a few days ago. And the blue sweater she wore on the plane.

The blouse looks alot better this time around with the jeans. I must admit, the black pants didnt look good. Now, she looks really lovely & relaxed.

Does CP Mary wear mostly Danish fashion brands? I appreciate her style, she's always very elegant but i think that she's conservative.

Posts on Mary's jeans designer have been moved to the
Royal House of Fashion: Who is the Designer and Help Topic

thread

Here's a new article with a picture gallery showing the variety of scarfs Mary
has worn and combined through the years (this time not focussing on her
maternity fashion ;), so I post it here). It shows how scarfs can change a
whole outfit.

** Billed-Bladet: Se Marys mange forskellige tørklæder! **

I think of all the Crown Princesses, Mary wears has the most variety and really knows how to wear scarves to their advantage.

Personally scarves are my favourite additions to women's outfits and I agree with Katrianna with regard to Mary's good sense of how to wear them and which ones to wear. The pink one is awesome and she doesn't look bad in the spotted one though I'm personally not fond of this type. :)

I also love all kinds of scarves, from wraps to a printed silk. I think it can make any simple outfit classy.
If I lived in Denmark where it seem so terribly frigid so often I would have a grand collection!!! Mary looks gorgeous in scarves!!

It is amazing indeed what a scarf can do, especially if you know how to wear them! And Princess Mary can wear them really well! Thanks for the gallery! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom