Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad look, and ill-fitted?!!! I really like that look, It's a comfortable, loose style and nice for the upcoming summer. This style reminds end 70's and early 80's

I have to say I also like it- it's loose but in a way that is intentionally so thus the look- I find the classy looking

What´s happening to her?
Today even her usually lovely hair looks awful.
I hope is only the tireness and her post-birth body size, and soon we´ll see again the glamourous Mary ;)

What´s happening to her?
Today even her usually lovely hair looks awful.
I hope is only the tireness and her post-birth body size, and soon we´ll see again the glamourous Mary ;)

Ever heard of hormones? ;)

I think the top is actually quite nice. Would look good with black pant or long black skirt. But the way Mary is wearing it is not good at all. Don't like it.

I think it is a jumpsuit :) And I like it :) I also liked the brown one she wore for Ambers Birthday :)

I do not care for this outfit at all. The top does her shoulders no favors. She is like Charlene (and me too, for that matter), with wider shoulders and she needs to be careful about the tops she picks out. I don't like the baggy pants either.

I think Mary looks fantastic. She had twins a little over 6 months ago- give her a break. Maybe she's not as comfortable with her body just yet.

Everything seems too big, ill-fitted, too wide and too close to see-thru... Not liking the outfit at all. And the clutch is just ugly.

Her hair nees styling, looks like she just washed it and went out the door.

I agree. I don't like this outfit either. Much too baggy and casual looking. Furthermore I definitely don't think this would have been the right outfit for attending a conference. The shoes are the only part of it that looks nice. :nonono:

Not her best look! The top isn't flattering at all.

I think she was just channelling Aussie pop icon, Kylie Minogue...I immediately thought of the white jumpsuit she wore in the filmclip, 'Can't get you out of my head'

designkylie

Mary's version is far more conservative and almost regal, but maybe she was playing Kylie on her iPod as she was getting dresssed that morning ;) Inspiring!

I love the white, very clean and fresh and looks pretty and floaty. I like the shoes and belt but I definitely do not like that clutch.
Her hair is pretty, maybe a trim or a cut wouldn't hurt though. I liked her hair a bit shorter, it was more flattering a bit below her shoulders, circa 2008, 2009. I remember the photo call in Sydney at Government House in 2008 and I liked her hair then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom