Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 11: July 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, they were out in private for their wedding anniversary dinner! Did you expect them to wear gala?

Why gala? I simply did not like anything about the outfit except for the top.

I have to agree, the shoes are aweful. Patent leather loafers on a woman are not fashionable in my book, anytime, anywhere. I would have loved to have seen a cute strappy sandel or even a really cool pair of boots.

The shoes are just fine - from the very limited view any of us had of them - and just what any of us might have put on on a day that was cloudy and rainy some places. Great blue colour.

The outfit seems too busy, too cut up, too many parts to it and pants do not fit properly. I can't imagine going out of the house properly dressed, however, with any amount of staff, as a mother of 4 under 6, including twins! Is she still nursing the twins? (how is that done anyway???)

what do you mean? how breastfeeding is done? - its the easiest way to feed your kids - you just need your breast - nothings else, no cooking, no doing dishes, I just loved it, becaus you never have this intimate time with your kids again...

The beard is off, he has a sun tan from Greenland (usually he has a very pale skin, which IMO gives him a sick look at times) and it seems he lost a bit of weight.

I love the outfit Mary wore to her anniversary dinner...Very casual and thank heavens for the loafers!!! (which are IN at the moment) I get a bit bored of seeing Mary in heels at private casual events, it looks forced and prima donna-ish (think Victoria Beckham and her quotes relating to wearing heels)...I like the distinction between formal/work/heels and private/casual/flats...

what do you mean? how breastfeeding is done? - its the easiest way to feed your kids - you just need your breast - nothings else, no cooking, no doing dishes, I just loved it, becaus you never have this intimate time with your kids again...

Sorry, I didn't write clearly. I know how breastfeeding is done, I did it, I mean how do you do it with twins?? Two at same time?? or one after the other??...etc.

From what I have read in books...you can breastfeed two at once in the early days, i.e. when they are smaller but as they grow and become more mobile and BIG, juggling them (literally) to feed simultaneously is harder...But some women do manage it and considering the amount of resources available to Mary, as in nurses (to help with attachment), nannies, feeding cushions, expressing machines, etc I am sure she is coping just fine with double the demands...

The beard is off, he has a sun tan from Greenland (usually he has a very pale skin, which IMO gives him a sick look at times) and it seems he lost a bit of weight.
I have to agree. Fred has been looking better lately. He's looking more mature, which in turn for me, makes him more attractive.

This is not a thread about breastfeeding nor one about CP Frederik ;),
so let us please get back to the topic of this thread, thanks!

those shoes are called fashion victim...they are not at all Mary's style, but has they are in fashion...very bad for Mary!

Mary out and about with Fred, Christian & Isabella
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FaFYhIGmU4c/TdKEA2_bkHI/AAAAAAAATCM/j1l7_aZOCIo/s1600/_LHL3920.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AyTq9mtT5UI/TdKEce4UnTI/AAAAAAAATCc/WxCy7x3Apc0/s1600/_LHL3933.jpg

Nice look apart from the sunglasses, they look quite ridiculous, Posh comes to my mind.

Mary looks lovely, I like her outfit. She wore this jacket when she was pregnant with the twins, it's a nice style and colour.
I love her Prada bag and her Chanel flat

She looks great! Nice to see her out with family.

I think Isabella shoes are from the baptism!?

Mary out and about with Fred, Christian & Isabella
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FaFYhIGmU4c/TdKEA2_bkHI/AAAAAAAATCM/j1l7_aZOCIo/s1600/_LHL3920.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AyTq9mtT5UI/TdKEce4UnTI/AAAAAAAATCc/WxCy7x3Apc0/s1600/_LHL3933.jpg

Nice look apart from the sunglasses, they look quite ridiculous, Posh comes to my mind.

No fan of the jacket, never was when she first wore it but I actually don't mind that she left one button open giving it a cooler look IMO, I do like the shades, very fashionable one has to say whether Posh wears them or not, they're seen everywhere.

No fan of the jacket, never was when she first wore it but I actually don't mind that she left one button open giving it a cooler look IMO, I do like the shades, very fashionable one has to say whether Posh wears them or not, they're seen everywhere.

I also didn't like the jacket then, or now. Doesnt fit through the bust.

I like Mary's look for this casual outing, even the flats and I'm not a fan of flats.

I wonder why there should be a need to have something special for a street and casual look?

I would like to see the shoes better. The jacket seems nice but the rest is very casual which surely fitted the event, but I have to say, generally I don't find her casual style inspiring...

but I have to say, generally I don't find her casual style inspiring...

I agree but to be honest, I believe Mary is lacking some energy in that department. To have children is certainly a great thing but to have 4 under six, among them newborn twins must be hell in terms of "me-time" that you need to look after yourself, even though there is help in this case.

I don't mind Mary's casual look/s, in general her looks look very comfortable & casual like many mums would dress.

Well I think that she is so tired to have to think too mucht of what she is going to wear and that she doesn't care too mucht for it when she needs to dress casual...:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom