Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to part 10 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, Paty, Iceflower & JessRulz

I liked CP Mary's look. I agree with the outfit being too dark, but overall it fit her well and she looked very nice. The delicate thin belt was a nice touch to her coat. Just a side note, Prince Frederik's pants look like they are too long and need to be hemmed. They look a little sloppy to me, but that is just my opinion.

I loved this outfit when she previously wore it in America (I think) and I love it now. I don't find it too dark at all - simply discrete and sophisticated. Mary has an alluring understated class. [FONT=&quot]:)
[/FONT]

Loved the look, it was a bit dark but yet it is winter, I dont expect to see people dressing in spring or even summer colors yet.
I like the straight cut pants used, from a distance they look like really high boots.
The coat has always been one of my fav's.

March 19, 2010 - Mary in a recycled brownish dress matched with a skinny belt and a necklace.

The overall look is quite pretty, simple & elegent. The color is really nice and does suit Mary well. The only thing is that she couldve worn a brighter outfit since this was a spring festivel, I think it wouldve been nicer for the event.

Full View ** Close Up

Lovely dress, Mary's gone for darker colours recently, something light tommorow would be nice. :)

Let's hope with the spring coming we see another palette of colors. She looks lovely. Always so polished

Another nice elegant dress from Mary. Typical safe outfit for her but the colour looks nice and suits her skintone well.

I liked this brown dress and all the accessories (belt, shoes, clutch). Very good choices!

i really like this dress. it looks to me very hugo boss.

March 19, 2010 - Mary in a recycled brownish dress matched with a skinny belt and a necklace.

The overall look is quite pretty, simple & elegent. The color is really nice and does suit Mary well. The only thing is that she couldve worn a brighter outfit since this was a spring festivel, I think it wouldve been nicer for the event.

Full View ** Close Up

She looks pretty and elegant in her brown/black dress and all of her accessories.

The dress is lovely, but the whole look is rather boring. A brighter outfit would have been wonderful as Dazzling suggested.

Yes, agreed, a little spring brightness would have been nice. Knowing Mary, we won't need to wait long before we see a spring in her step... oh I mean in her outfits!!:flowers:

Full View ** Close Up

But that really is a wonderful brown, IMO. It looks warm and suits her complexion and hair color very well! She looked really classy and I love the necklace, belt and shoes. :flowers:

I think that the outfit is lovely, especially the beautiful hat.

Is it possible that this hat is a recycling?

Not so fond of the hats shape on her and overall she looked nice, but I'm unsure if I like this look in every particular.

Is it possible that this hat is a recycling?

Not so fond of the hats shape on her and overall she looked nice, but I'm unsure if I like this look in every particular.

CP wore this hat at he opening of parliament in 2008 and on the other occasion ... I suppose :ermm:

:previous:

Thank you for the information, agami.pearl! :flowers:

I think this is just classic Mary, appropriate and elegant. The color is very nice on her, it still must be cold in Denmark!

I really liked this look, the hat is beautfiul & it is one of her best hats The skirt is really pretty & she wore it better than the last time she wore it.

I have never really liked that skirt I think it maybe the colour but do like the hat and am pleased to see her wearing it again ... yes how cold is it there will it ever warm up. Still ok look nothing amazingIMO

Little heavy I think.
I want to see her in some crazy outfit... Maybe platforms a la Letizia and outfit like Laurentien or Mabel:D

I like the overall look and find it particularly chic! I even liked the hat.

I like the overall look and find it particularly chic! I even liked the hat.

Agreed. This is one of her better daytime outfit. Love the color. Is the skirt's pattern raised? If it is, then I really like how the hat and the skirt work together.:);):)

She looks wonderful today. I love this skirt. When did she wear this previously?

Like the colours, especially a zap of brightness with the maroon. Mary looks elegant and appropriate as usual, but not one of my favourite looks on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom