Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Chic and Classy !
I really like the way she recycles her clothes and make them look like new one. Very Smart ;) And do you see any changes in her hair style? I can not see it very clearly

Beautiful outfit for the occasion and I love that hat.:flowers: Maxima and Letizia......please take notes and dress accordingly!:p

BelgaPicture - Quick search
i love this lace dress, it is the first time i see it, lovely!!!!!
and i wonder how does she do to mutch the gloves and the handbag with the dress and hat, spcially gloves-handbag there are the same colour1

Mary look very pretty and elegant. She looks wonderful!!!!!!!

The belga link doesn't work for me....
Here are some more pictures.
Full length
Side View
Hat
Mary looked wonderful today. I love the whole look - it's really elegant. :flowers:

OK This IMO is one of the best looks of all the princesses this year! I love it. Mary looks so beautiful. Hat has been worn a couple of times but I didn't notice till I really looked because of the gorgeous outfit and shoes!! A+!!

I think Mary's brown dress was very chic and elegant. Simple, refined, sophisticated. I really liked the maroon and grey outfit. Loved the hat! The last outfit was really beautiful. I loved the navy?black? coat with the beautiful hat and the champagne blouse, skirt, shoes, and clutch. Fabulous looks for Mary - all of them!

It is from Heartmade Spring/Summer 2010 collection. (Heartmade Juliefagerholt). It's a lace top and matching lace skirt. So beautiful!

Is it the same top she wore a few times before? In the US and on the balcony with the whole RF at the Queen's birthday last year?
http://www.kroonroyalmary.web-log.nl/

Is it the same top she wore a few times before? In the US and on the balcony with the whole RF at the Queen's birthday last year?
Kroonroyal Mary!

Self-correction: NO, it's not
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/85...178213BD59AC2B26551E9D19D22998E689EABD2E38D66

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really beautiful, though it's a jacket, not a top, right? I like these colours on Mary. :flowers:

No, I thought it was the top underneath the jacket that she wore before in the US and on the balcony of Amalienborg but I was wrong. Today she wore a different cream top and skirt.

A very beautiful outfit for Mary - classy, elegant and with just the right touch of formal royal dressing.
The contrast between the sharp tailoring of the coat and the soft and romantic style of lace top and skirt works very well, and the colors are quite perfect.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I love her outfit. Very classic and elegant! She looks amazing as always.

Don't like the top at all with this is she going to church or out in the evening it confusing however I love the the rest of the look including the hat is it new?? Am not sure about the earrings as well mmmmmm....

The black coat is such a sharp contrast to the delicate lacy top and skirt

The black hat is one Mary has had since 2005 and has been worn to numerous events

Any closeups of the shoes??

A very beautiful outfit for Mary - classy, elegant and with just the right touch of formal royal dressing.
The contrast between the sharp tailoring of the coat and the soft and romantic style of lace top and skirt works very well, and the colors are quite perfect.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
I fully agree with your observations. Crown Princess Mary looked perfect. I liked the contrast of colours (the nude colour and the black one) and textures (lace, silk and the material the coat is made of). I think that tailoring is pivotal to any ensemble.

I adore this nude lace and black outfit - Mary's jacket is tailored within a inch of it's life! I would love to have my clothes tailored, it makes so much difference.:flowers:

I adore this nude lace and black outfit - Mary's jacket is tailored within a inch of it's life! I would love to have my clothes tailored, it makes so much difference.:flowers:
i would love too, it looks so different wen it is tailored too you! but i must say i found some brands that have quite nice fit and my size, but you can check carlisle-perser- etcetera- eccocci- and liimited editions for her, try them , may be you find something that fit you good!
the only thing they do not have it is the hats and gloves like Mary uses that i love them! andshe carry them so good!!!!!!!

This is one of the most elegant outfits I've seen since the day I registered here. I have no words - it looks perfect! Some ladies should take notes.;)

She is so elegant and classy. Her posture is perfect and her confidence shines through.

:ohmy:OMG!!!absolutely perfect and this is how a princess must look like.Bravo Mary. :previous:

Fabulous, fabulous, stunning look on Mary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Translate
here is a nice intreseted article about Mary's flowers that she receive on the events! so for my understanding it is one person who madee alwasy the bouquets, please if i am wrong somebody can corrected!

I love the lacey top - so feminine. Really pretty outfit overall.

Mary looks perfect in this latest outfit. So chic, smart and elegant. I loved everything about it! Bravo

This outfit is gorgeous. Love the hat and coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom