Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 10: March 2010 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
June 25, 2010 - Mary in a new pale blue dress matched with a cardigan.

Full View ** Close Up

I find the new dress very pretty, liking the color and all the detailing on it which is not too much IMO. Matched lovely with a cardigan. Ideal look for this time of the year.

Lovely outfit, the dress is really pretty. She must have been on a big shopping spree before Victoria's wedding.

I like the overall look too. Nice pale colours and she also has beautiful legs! :)

I thought we had seen this before! Very nice.

Well it looks better this time round anyway.

^ I agree. That shade of blue looks good on her.

It looks like a nice comfortable summer dress. I agree Noor she has nice legs.

Thanks Angelica, The dress detaling shows better this time round, I prefer it with the longer sleeve cardi.

I'm not keen on all the pleats down the front, but overall it looks nice.

It's nice but without an eyecatcher a bit boring.

really nice blog rsfc149! I like Mary in pale blue, would love to see what this dress looks like without a cardi!

I personally don't think the dress is boring at all. I love the way the skirt flows and the pleats down the front are a wonderful touch. It's my opinion that some big eye catching accessory would have overwhelmed the look. Sure, the dress is a bit simple, but I think sometimes clothes these days can be overly complicated. I think most of what Mary wears is simply classic.

July 1, 2010 - Princess Mary in a black dress with detailing of layers on the top part.
The dress looks quite cool and from a very thin fabric but IMO not the best choice color wise for a day out in the sun/circus. The dress is perfect for summer but in a different color.
Mary matched the look with her beige bag and Chanel flats.

Close Up ** Full View

I don't like this black dress at all (not because it's black). It looks ugly and cheap IMO. I love her Chanel flats! And Gosh, what an awful dress for a little girl!:eek:

I like Mary's dress it looks cool, I don't care that it is black, she looks great. We don't all abide by the rule that seems to apply that black is not worn in summer.

Mary looked perfect as usual! love this little black dress!

I like Mary's dress it looks cool, I don't care that it is black, she looks great. We don't all abide by the rule that seems to apply that black is not worn in summer.

Definitely not :flowers: I often wonder about the comments here about wearing black in the summer. Danes do it a lot, there is lots of black summer clothes in the shops and I would assume that the same applies to the other Scandinavian countries. Must be a country/cultural thing this idea that black is not used for summer wear.

in middle-europe black is worn too in summer - no problem at all.
I have to admit I am not fond of the sleeves of this dress - otherwise its nice. The dress of Isabella is beautiful - I don´t like to dress kids always in romantic "princess"dresses - this one is great

Black dress for summer is really fashionable!

Any idea who's the designer of this one?

Definitely not :flowers: I often wonder about the comments here about wearing black in the summer. Danes do it a lot, there is lots of black summer clothes in the shops and I would assume that the same applies to the other Scandinavian countries. Must be a country/cultural thing this idea that black is not used for summer wear.

:previous:
Some of us come from countries where it gets really hot in summer. I don't know how hot it gets in Denmark, but in countries like mine, it is not that is not fashionable to wear black in summer is just not practical you'd roast your self in black clothes in a hot summer day. At least for me... it is odd to see a black dress in a summer day

Now back to Mary, I like how she combined it with the cute flats, but I would have love to see it in a lighter color since she is with the children and in a casual event...

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing in this picture, it might be the lighting but her foundation looks too heavy.:whistling:

Bella's dress looks better in other pictures unfortunately it is too wrinkled, however I can overlook that because she is such a little girl.

What a cute dress. I've always loved the Chanel flats & they are great with this dress. Mary always looks amazing! I really love her style.

The way the sleeves are it makes the top part of the dress look big.

I like the layers in the top front of it. Not keen on the sleeves. The kids are cute!

The dress is ok, although it would have been better in another colour.

Love this outfit! It's a simple outfit and perfect for a day out with the kids. I esp love the beige and black combination.

It's a pretty outfit, fashionable, yet fits in for a casual outing. I wear black a lot in summer.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom