Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the same Gucci glasses! :rolleyes:
I didn't really think of it until I saw the glasses with its whole design or form and I have just realized that we have the same glasses!!! :lol:

I didn't really like the pink shades, I think for Mary's skin tone and shape of face, she should wear not the very light colors.

Princess Mary's Accessories (shoes, bags, scarves etc.)

I resolve make this topic for the same reason that i make the Hat's topic.
Mary have show a wonderful taste for clothe and the shoses and purses are always matching.
And if existe thing that i like is shose , purses and hats.

So post some links :lol: :grrr: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A simple beje :flower:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50831933...5C122B8BA46832B

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50831580...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50828230...9C30E9B9B114CE8

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2875567....130C69440066E87

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2875570....3F5412FD7087446

Ok, those Gucci glasses are extremly classy, and nice. As for those others, they really do make HRH look like a bug! :( :( :(

I love the princess' shoes. The purses are great as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, who cares how much they are?? If your going to wear designer clothes, you are going to pay for designer clothes. No getting out of that. I doubt that HM would appreciate HRH the Crown Princess strunting her stuff and representing her new homeland in Walmart brand clothing! Comon, why do we always have to haggle with price? Sadly everyone pays taxes, and these taxes not only go to make our countries better, but, to support our Presidential families and Royal Families as well. If I complained about eveything pricey that someone who represents me wears, I would seriously be insane by now. Prince is nothing when it comes to looking good. Obviously Margarethe wants her new daughter in law to look good and to do well by and for Denmark. What about Alexandra? I see no one bringing up how much her clothing and shoes cost!!

She needs to invest in a new pair of sunglasses if she isn't going to wear the others.

They aren't new or at least they look like the pair she wore in Graasten this summer.:)

galuhcandrakirana said:
In my opinion Queen's shoes does not match with her cloth style
The Queen has problems with both her back and her knees. That it why, she always wears very comfortable shoes, when she is in private.

How long no1 came hear? Well, let make some actualisation.

Some hats, shoese and more................If some 1 have more post.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,301
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 930
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 996
  • gf.JPG
    gf.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 777
Guess Who said:
Sorry to say folks, i have not seen Mary in nice shoes till now. Hope she gets some nice pairs. All what i have seen are boring.
These pic's are some nice shoes, that i think will really suite her.They are nice and simple.
How interesting.

I actually wouldn't mind owning a couple of Mary's shoes, especially the ones below:

1. Odense shoes - so retro but chic and interesting!
mary7.jpg

2. London - oh yeah baby, I want theseeee!!
London2.jpg

3. Engagement shoes - *sniff*... so lovely
forlosko.jpg

4. Snakeskin shoes - worn to the pre-wedding visit to Copenhagen Town Hall (with the white dress/ brownish green jacket and greenish hat), final wedding rehearsal, Summer Cruise - Aalborg:
rodhussko.jpg

Odense.jpg

Rdhusarrival12.jpg

5. Graasten - I love these. Very simple, but it looks lovely with that dress.
GrDr.jpg

Now I don't follow the other princesses that closely, but I can't remember any of them wearing very interesting shoes. Although for some reason I can imagine Mathilde wearing beautiful shoes......

Jasel,
Picture # 5 is beautiful, dont really like the shoes but it loooks lovely with the dress. Picture # 2 is nice too, love the shoes.
But sorry to say the rest arent that great.

Well my favourite is number 1, but that probably has to do with the fact that I love the dress. I would love to go dancing with those shoes - do some tango or salsa or something. I think it looks very Latin.

I also love her wedding shoes. Looks a bit like the London shoes, but in white (obviously). She also wore something similar to the London shoes to the Lord of the Rings premier in 2003 - and that was really lovely too!

I like your selection though Guess Who. I would wear some of them, but I think they might be a bit "in your face" for a princess. Though of course if Mary was doing a photoshoot she might be able to wear them. But for official functions etc, probably not.

My favorites have to be the black strap shoes she wore in the London and the beige holes shoes she wore at the opening of Health Week.

bI agree with Jasl that the shoes you(Guess who) have chosen would probably be too extravagant for an official event. They would look stunning though at a gala event. I especially love the green pair though!

Mary has a stunning collection of shoes. She may occasionaly make a fashion mistake when it comes to her outfit, but I have loved all the shoes she has worn so far. Dare I say, she probably has the best collection of shoes out of all the Cpss. They are elegant and always perfect for the occasion. I absolutely love her shoes!

I also love these shoes Alisa!
skofredensborg.jpg

I also love these...(The bottom pair)
shoessimilarities.jpg

Ultra sexy shoes (posted by Chatleen then reposted by Jasl)
ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/Jasl-Marie/MaryLego7.jpg

Very simple very chic silver shoes
MandMatGrsten31JulycropA.jpg

And I love the first pair and the last pair Jasl posted!

And though she's worn these several times with different colours, these were my fav of them all. Maybe its because it went so well with the whole outfit, but I absolutely love this colour and it looks great on Mary (again posted my Jasl)
http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/97/270697-d2bf2c1a01e9ce96f2039a489cc49a05.jpeg

Last edited:
omg i have a shoe fetish hahaha...all these shoes are gorgeous!!! the shoes she wore for her engagement party is sooo cute ^___^

Just love her shoes....can't say the same for the choice of clothes at times, but she never put a foot wrong wif her choice of shoes!

tiff_tiff_tiff2000 said:
UTRFa sexy shoes (posted by Chatleen then reposted by Jasl)
ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/Jasl-Marie/MaryLego7.jpg
Thanks to everyone for posting Mary's shoes. I absolutely love them (except for the snake-skin ones :(). The shoes (from the link above) are so nice. I have looked for shoes like that (more of a 1920's style though) but I've not had much luck.

What about these? She used them at the opera the day before she was married. I really like them, 'specially the 'strappything'

(souce: Billedbladet)

Attachments

• rødsko.jpg
    rødsko.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 454
Yes She Does Wear Stockings It Completes The Whole Polished Lady Look :)

No update really, but these were Gucci, I think. I have a pair of the beige ones from the same year. (difference is, I bought mine used!)

London2.jpg

Those shoes are Cristian Louboutin, in other pictures of them you can see the trademark red sole.

Crown Princess Mary's Makeup and "Look"

Quite a few people have been discussing Mary's complexion and her recent "good face days." Anyone interested in posting closeups so we can admire her new makeup and "look."

Do you think she recently had a makeover or just decided to make some changes on her own?

I adore these bold red heels that really bring alive Mary's outfit.

Attachments

• 6zu01kky.jpg
    6zu01kky.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 856
I was looking through this catalogue* that came this morning, and I saw these shoes that I absolutely loved (too bad there’s no place for me to wear them :p). I then thought that they would suit Mary; she often wears similar shoes. I scanned the page, but it hasn't come out that well. Sorry! They are by Manolo Blahnik who, as it turns out, also designed Melania Knauss' wedding shoes.

* If you are Australian, you will see them on page 5 of the Myer Winter Collection catalogue.

Attachments

• Manolo Blahnik.jpg
    Manolo Blahnik.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom