Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got a photo of those purple/aubergine Christian Louboutin killer heels she wore with a patchwork/geometric print suit...at an opening of an amusement park/legoland/science theme park??? Well I love those shoes..if anyone can find them for me ;)

politikgirl said:
Mary has such elegant taste in shoes, along with her clothes, purses, etc. I love the ones she wore with her engagement outfit.

I do agree with you, Politikgirl.
Mary has always nice shoes. It is quite hard to choose which are the best ones.

She wore a new pair of black, flat shoes today.
(PPE)
I like them! They look confortable , but also elegant!

I just had to review this thread. Mary has the best shoes. I think I love every single pair!

Mary really does have the best shoe and purse collection of any princess in Europe. The Miu Miu sandals with the flower are just wonderful.

yamakiyamarai said:
Anyone know Which brand???

If you're thinking about the beige/camel tote bag - it's Chanel. The cubes at the ends of the straps have the Chanel logo on it.

-Ayvee

Crown Princess Mary's Scarves

I see she use very much scarves...she have very style with it.... what do yo think? some pics...

pretoriana18 said:
I hope you like....

Lovely pictures Pretoriana 18!
Mary has alot of nice scarves. Plus, she's got a nice long neck so they look good on her! I have a short neck, so when I wear scarves I can't wrap them around my neck too often, or wear very thick ones. But Mary just really pulls them off so nicely! Anyone have some more pictures? I'll try to find some.

:flowers:

thanks RachelD! I have more picks...I´ll try to post again...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Favourite outfit worn by Rania :) 2006 :)

1. Best gala dress
April 1 / April 2 (Hola)
June (posted by fanletizia)
November (ANP)
November (ANP)

2. Best traditional Jordanian dress
May (posted by Mandyy)
October (Petra)

3. Best daytime official look
February (posted by fanletizia)
April (posted by fanletizia)
August (posted by mims111)
September (posted by Humera)
November (posted by Tartucat)
November (Petra)

4. Best casual look
ELLE pictures :)

5. That look that must be repeated never more
November (Petra)
December (posted by Godiva)

I know Mary has to support her countries designers and all (all Princess do, don't they?) but I was wondering if she'd ever buy and wear shoe's made by a more common brand? I'm not saying cheap, I mean not couture, for example Nine West, Enzo Angiolini, Franco Sarto?

Well... i have to say that I don´t like the Mary´s shoes and purses, some of these are pretty but the majority I don´t like and I think that these could be better cause i have seen purses and shoes prettier in other princess.

Last edited:
Tartucat, that red outfit is a bit too much. Everything is shiny. It might look better if she wore the coat with a matte hat or the shiny hat with another coat. But the colour really suits her, she looks good in red I think.

mary does have beautiful shoes and purses. How much do you think her clothing budget is? because if each shoe is on average about 500 dollars and then the purses..... it seems like a lot. Though i am guessing she has also accumalted her accessories over the past few yrs.

fandesacs2003 said:
Me too.
I like all the way she dresses, i think she has a rare sense of style, her own one.

A rare sense of style? How so?

I find her to fashion sense to be trendy. Nothing in my mind, when looking at her clothes choices or when looking at the latest fashion, notes that this certain look is Mary.

Unlike other specific public figures, Mary, I believe, follows the latest trends. Furthermore, I don't believe she has found her trademark look. Perhaps in a few years, but certainly not now.

I have just done a bit of research and it seems Mary is partial to these brands of shoes:

Prada
Miu Miu
Roberto Cavalli
Pedro Garcia
Hugo Boss
Dolce & Gabbana
Christian Louboutin

But you smarties probably already knew that ;)

check out this great shoe site:

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/

great pictures...just scroll down to "women's shoes"

Does anyone know if Mary picks out her own shoes/purses or does she have a personal stylist like other celebrities who picks out her clothes for her?? I always wonder how much is individual taste in the clothes that the Royal ladies wear. Either way, someone has good taste!;)

Crown Princess Mary has a stylist, Anja Alajdi, with whom she has worked with since her engagement to Crown Prince Frederik.

She and Anja work together on a regular basis, deciding on outfits for the week.

A new pair of shoes on Princess Mary :

Shoes 1
Shoes 2
PPE

You cannot see them very good in those pictures. :ermm:

EDIT:
You can see the Shoes better in this Pictures from TopFoto
Shoes
Better View

Last edited:
How i want a close, iwant a close... i no, i no i am to boring, but i just love shoses!

She wears amazing shoes. I love wearing killer heels like that, and would die if I had access to the shoes that she does. I'd probably sleep in them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom