Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shoes, and I think that she did the right thing by carrying the red clutch. If the clutch was silver, it would not look right (even though my grandmother would disagree), IMO.

Yes I agree that the red clutch was a very good idea

Thanks for the link, RachelD, I always find this sort of thing interesting.

Thank you for the link, RachelD! They have great shoes.

I know thats what I thought when I first saw the pictures! I'm all for crazy heels but I have limits. The heels are SOOOO skinny!
Next thing we know Mary will have concussion like MM!

They do look great though!

They do?? Not in my book and I Never criticize Mary! They almost look like lethal weapons. :) Too bad that Letizia doesn't take a lesson from Mary and meet somewhere in the middle.

Yikes! These shoes are scary. The heels are way too thin, and I am not a fan of the laces on the top.

Love love LOVE the heels....

She wears them sooo well!!

They almost look like lethal weapons. :)
You're not kidding!
Yikes! These shoes are scary.
You think?

I am at a loss to understand why anyone with one iota of sense would be caught dead wearing those killer shoes. My advice to Fredrik is . . . . Be aftraid! . . . . . . . . Be very afraid! :ohmy:

I love those killer black stilletos! They look like they can be painful to walk in but the lengths us women go through to look good;)

These are divine in black or brown I'm in love.

I like this belt. The buckle is really modern and sleek-looking.

Hasn't she worn these shoes before? I seem to recall the laces on the front....??

This is the first time that I have seen these shoes, but perhaps someone knows of another time in which they have been worn. They look really dangerous, but maybe she took the risk before, and that is why she appears to be so comfortable in them.:lol:

She most certainly has. Those are her "killer", "lethal weapon" heels!!!

Hasn't she worn these shoes before? I seem to recall the laces on the front....??
I think you are right, she has worn that shoes before, I have a vague idea to what occasions, but I've to look that up to be sure

I seem to recall the laces, but I'm not certain if they are the same pair

I wondered if it was the same one too, sgl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom