Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Crown Prince's pair look wonderful :)
Crown Princess Maxima's dress is elegant and must say, love the bracelet :flowers:

Maxima looks stunning in that black dress. :)
I am glad the Crown Princely couple, along with other members of the Dutch Royal Family, have found strength to go on with their duties and responsibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see that dress without the wrap since it seems to have a lovely sheer neckline. But she does indeed look stunning.

Last edited:
She looks great! I do wonder what it looks like without the wrap but,she still looks stunning.

The black dress is lovely, and Maxima looks absolutely fantastic.

Princess Maxima's She Look Very Nice & Elegant , Like it

Maxima looks stunning in that black dress. :)
I am glad the Crown Princely couple, along with other members of the Dutch Royal Family, have found strength to go on with their duties and responsibilities.

Isn't that a recycled dress? I remember her wearing a very similar dress with the same sheer top part. I like how she wore colored jewels with the all black outfit. Nice to see she did something with the hair, looks so much neater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Máxima wore a black dress tonight. She wore it twice before in 2006: movie premiere and state visit to Argentina:

Fan van Máxima » Prinses Máxima bij coachingdag en galadiner

Google Vertaling

Isn't that a recycled dress? I remember her wearing a very similar dress with the same sheer top part. I like how she wore colored jewels with the all black outfit. Nice to see she did something with the hair, looks so much neater.

Yes, I posted it before. ;)

I am pretty sure Maxima has worn this dress before but you'll need one of the Dutch style experts to give the exact date and occasion.
Coloured jewellery was indeed a nice touch; it brought a life to the outfit.

Maxima looks wonderful! She has looked nice in the last couple of outfits.

Maxima looks great. So glad she pulled her hair back off her face.

She should get a hair stylist to always take care of her hair because it makes a big difference in her overall appearance when her hair looks nice and kempt.

Crown Princess Máxima attended the "Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra" concert in Paris
on March 17, 2012, wearing a simple black dress with nice details on one side. Together
with the necklace is looks really nice.

** Full view with shawl ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Crown Princess Máxima looks really lovely on these pictures.

The dress is very simple and nice.

i agree, it's a nice match with the set of earrings and necklace. i think maxima looks best in simple clothes, such as in this ocassion with well-accesorized simple black dress.

I like the gathers on the dress and the buttons on the side. Lovely details that make this a very elegant look, but lighter hosiery would have been better. I think her hair could have had more style and body to it, though.

Last edited:
I don't know if I like the necklace worn over a high neckline. I think the earrings were more than enough with this simple black dress especially since the dress had embellishment detailing down the side which I don't really like.
Hair looked too flat for the evening.

Its a lovely & simple look. Somehow it always look as if Maxima has to force her feet into the shoes she is wearing.

CP Maxima looks lovely :), very nice match on dress with jewelry, simple and elegant :flowers:

Lovely dress, she looks good in black. I would have preferred closed shoes with tights, though.

Beautiful dress, very classical and elegant.
I rather like it sans the shawl and I'd prefer sheer tights with the look, but the black doesn't look too bad either. And I just LOVE the necklace (a convertible tiara perhaps?) and the earrings.

I like the gathers on the dress and the buttons on the side. Lovely details that make this a very elegant look, but lighter hosiery would have been better. I think her hair could have had more style and body to it, though.

I'm with you Baroness in the assessment of CP Maxima's evening wear of late. I detect a hint of (unserstandable) sadness in the usually over-the-top jubilant Maxima.....:sad:

For good reason, Patra, I'm sure it's a struggle for all the Royal Family under the circumstances, but they have to continue on. There is a pall of sadness over Max's usual exuberance, and the boos at the opera probably didn't help.

Last edited:
She looks great in that black dress-minus the shawl.

Crown Princess Máxima attended the "Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra" concert in Paris
on March 17, 2012, wearing a simple black dress with nice details on one side. Together
with the necklace is looks really nice.

** Full view with shawl ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She Looks Very Nice , The Black Dress Looks Very Suitable On Her , She Looks Elegant & Chic :flowers: Thanx iceflower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom