Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Both look great :flowers:.Simply and elegant dress
Traditionally Orange for Dutch RF.:dutchstandard::dutchflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like what can be seen of the dress colour always looks nice on her IMO

Great look, great color on her, cut and her hair even looks good.

That shade of orange looks lovely on Maxima. It's very hard to pull almost any shade of orange off, but Maxima is able to do it, and do it perfectly.

I think she pulls off this color. The cut is also great.

The Princess of Orange in orange! She looks great as always!

Maxima looks gorgeous!!! I love the orange sheath, very appropriate for the princess of Orange!!! I love this!!!

Great outfit for Maxima!!! And wow, she has discovered there is something out there that is called a comb!!!

I like the dress (it just could be an orange dress ;)), and her hair looks amazing. She looked pretty good.

Love this color and Maxima. and......a professional blowout, wow what a difference!!!

I like this on Maxima and it suits her figure. I totally agree with Rubies re her hair!! It looks sooo much fuller. Wish she would do this more often!

She looks gorgeous the colour is amazing on her but what are the arm things. I totlaly love all her jewels gosh just FAB

Except for the fit of the top I LOVE this dress. I even like the wrap!

The dress per se is fine. The geometric pattern matches the tiara in an odd way. The shrug is hideous.

I think this dress fits Maxima. If anyone can pull something like this off, it would be her.

I think this dress fits Maxima. If anyone can pull something like this off, it would be her.
I agree totally. She is flamboyant and so is the dress and shrug. It fits her personality perfectly.

At first I disliked the dress but now I like it! I loved how the dress matched the tiara and the pattern is interesting. Don't love it, just like it. Though, the wrap is way too much! The dress itself is busy, it makes it more over the top with the wrap.

She's beautiful, and so is her dress and all that bling. But that stole/wrap is like something from 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding'. Eeeeeuuuw. It spoiled the ensemble for me.

It does. On anyone else it would look horrible, but somehow she pulls it off.

I think the dress suits her nicely, but the stole (or whatever she had on) was a bit too much . . . at first I was shocked, then I recovered and thought . . . well this is Maxima :lol:

I think the dress is ok fits Maximapersonality , but it is something about her face in some of the photos that looks different, did she gain weight? the tiara and jewellery are stunning and oveerall she looks nice , her hair the best!

The dress is too low-cut; Maxima looks as if she'll fall out of the top any second!
If it was an inch higher I would like it a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is fine!
The wrap looks like she took the red roses from the church, and made a duvet out of them!
Oh My Max!:eek::lol:

Giant loofahs are attacking her arms. Otherwise, she looks lovely.

I have to be contrarian and say that I'm warming to her shrug/stole. It adds interest and variety as only Maxima can do it.

I admire the fact that the dress matches the tiara and on any other occasion than a royal wedding I think she'd look fantastic but it just doesn't suit the occasion. Her smile does look plastic.

IF somebody can pull this look off its Maxima, but to me this outfit is a miss, it reminds me of a cheap revue girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom