Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very lovely simple black dress. Maxima looks elegant and classy.

I'm sure it's a struggle for all the Royal Family under the circumstances, but they have to continue on. There is a pall of sadness over Max's usual exuberance, and the boos at the opera probably didn't help.

Maxima looked good at this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima wore a beautiful copper gown for today's naquet. No pictures of the full gown yet, but there is a close up.
I definitely love what I see; the jewellery is beautiful, and from what I can see of the gown it will not disappoint either. :)
- Hair and jewellery

Originally posted by Marika86 and MagMil in the State Visit thread.

Last edited:
Beautiful overall look, thanks for finding the picture of the whole gown. :flowers:
The dress is very elegant and flattering: I just hope she wore different shoes because I don't particularly like the ones from 2006.

That dress is very beautiful!

That's a lovely sheer bodice and I just love her jewels!

Last edited:
Its a dress that requires hair to be pulled back or up. Hair left opened looked messy with the shawl. Not a big fan of such colors on Maxima, they wash her out quite a bit.

It is a beautiful dress but i think princess maxima looks more alive in warm colours

Máxima at a concert in Amsterdam this evening, wearing a white blouse and a recycled black and
white skirt. I like the upper part and I like the skirt, but not the combination of both.

I think it looked much better with a black top like she wore it in November 2011:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes ** November 2011 **

Not one of my favorites.
It looked much better with a black top

I agree it looked better with the black top. The white somehow makes the whole outfit look like a flamenco costume, I do love her jewels though.

I agree, much better with the black top.

The only things I like about her appearance are her hair and jewels. The black top did look better, but I'm still not enamored of the outfit.

Last edited:
My first reaction was "Good God, what is she wearing?!" :eek:
Then I had another look, and yet another - and now I actually like the ensemble. :p
The top is marvellous, the skirt is unusual but it has grown on me. The belt would have looked out of place had it not been for the carefully chosen cape.

Not a conventional look, but it suits her.

I like this from head to toe. Especially as last night was not my favorite look. I love her hair up it really makes an outfit for me!

I also like it better with the black top but Maxima still looked stunning.

Máxima at a concert in Amsterdam this evening, wearing a white blouse and a recycled black and
white skirt. I like the upper part and I like the skirt, but not the combination of both.

I think it looked much better with a black top like she wore it in November 2011:

The white top brightness the whole overall look nicely, the only part I don't like is the red heels, a bit too red.

Lovely individual pieces but the combination is worse than the first time around (with the black top).

I love all outfit :) She looks fantastic.

I love the skirt, wonder where she got it?? i like both with black top and white top! her heair is nice! and hershall looks like the typical from spain, very nice!!!!!!

I have to say I really DONOT like this outfit. It is very strange and maybe the red shawl is the reason but I agree ashelen I like the skirt and something different could have been done with it but the whole look is very frightening. IMO

It's quite interesting, the skirt in particular. I dislike the shoes. Definitely. ;)

I like the white blouse, but not with the skirt. The skirt looked better with the black top, but overall, I'm not a fan of either look.

I might be wrong but are her toes getting out of her shoes?

I might be wrong but are her toes getting out of her shoes?
Yes, a little bit but they are now the style once again, ----al la Letizia, Zara, etc.! I like her skirt, different and actually love her hair. She looks so much better when it is under control. Her earrings and necklace pure class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom