Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: January 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has that distinct style that she can easily pull of but that no one else can. So I expect something glorious ala-Maxima tomorow.

Indeed! I sort of like the dress- would not on anyone else, but with her mega-watt personality it works!

Oh, absolutely. I was thinking that when one of my students grow up, he'll have the same presence, where people will remember his wit, and larger-than-life presence instead of what outfit he had on.

I think maybe Maxima is saving the best for tomorrow! Tonight she looks wonderful though - vibrant and lovely as ever!

I think this dress is awful. Great color but it's too much for me. I wish she wore a new dress.

Finally her hair is coiffed perfectly! Never thought I'd see the day. But the red dress is hideous.

I don't like the dress for the ocassion, she should have choosen something elegant yes but then simple at the same time, this is not a fashion show or the red carpet, she is not a celebrity...She should be more humble...

The dress is beautiful and I am glad she recycled a not so known dress. Quite savvy in recession times while getting her money worth it :)
I am not so fond of the hair but can live with it.

I like the dress but I would like see nice hairdo.

I agree with you all. Maxima looks gorg but I don't love this dress. she makes up for it with her smile though.

I don't like the dress for the ocassion, she should have choosen something elegant yes but then simple at the same time, this is not a fashion show or the red carpet, she is not a celebrity...She should be more humble...

Sorry-wat?? She is going to be queen the next day!

Finally her hair is coiffed perfectly! Never thought I'd see the day. But the red dress is hideous.

It really is...someone said it looks like she's trying to impersonate a flamenco dancer!

It's a pounds-adding nightmare.

I do not care for the gown, but the diamonds are to DIE for!!!

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom