Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white dress makes her look "saggy" in front. The green dress is gorgeous! Luv the jewels too,

Light pink gown is not my favorite, but the green one is amazing, good to see it once again. The jewels are amazing, Dutch jewelery box is really capacious.

Maxima in a dress form Jan Taminiau
Staatsbezoek - 12 april
This purple dress is fantastic with the colourful scarf. The fabric of the dress is lovely and the whole outfit is so elegant including the hat.

Concert 2nd day of the 4 day statevisit to Germany.
Princess Maxima at the Berliner Philharmonie in Berlin

Full vieuw - Full vieuw 2 - Close Up - Close Up 2

Recycled 08/12/2008
Maxima looks amazing in this long green dress. I like everything about it - the colour, the style and of course the jewels are fantastic with it.
I even like her hairstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always love her choices in jewelry! fierce ones! When using a piece like that the dress has to be simple. Well Done, Max!

That purple dress is gorgeous! I didn't see that one b4, somehow I missed it. The material is very pretty.

I love the purple dress! With the pink hat! So pretty, and fun!

@ Maximaiscool- can you provide a link to your site in English? Thanks!!

I like the dress, but i can not understand how somebody can pay so much for this dress, what is has to cost 2,000 dollars?
Alessandra Rich*|*Belted stretch-jersey gown*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM#
I doubt the absence of 2000 dollars spent by the Crown Prince couple for Maxima's clothes is going to break the Crown Prince's bank account!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much for the link!
Love the purple and green dress by Kors!

Wow, what a gorgeous look on Maxima. She was shining tonight. The dress - the cut and the colour, the hair and her jewelry look perfect on her. :flowers:

Wow, what a gorgeous look on Maxima. She was shining tonight. The dress - the cut and the colour, the hair and her jewelry look perfect on her. :flowers:

yup, absolutely fabulous
All details are PERFECT :flowers: :rose2:

I hate to disagree, but the color is not the best for Maxima. She looks like she's all one color. I can't really tell about the cut of the dress but for some reason I'm not really liking it. Her hair looks nice though.

I agree with you. The hair, the skin, the dress. It all seems one colour. And Maxima somehow seems less "present" than usual.
I think her dress at WA's 40th birthday was much better for her (although I personally dislike the colour pink).

Love,Love,Love!!! Maxima is just gorgeous tonight. I love this color and this dress on her. I don't think its too tonal at all! Jewels...perfect. Loving the brooch at the hip and hair. It is Her night!!!:previous:

Oh really,it was so ab-so-lu-te-ly gorgious from up-close.Just plain stunning!!She was.God I love living where I live with a wonderfull present and a promissing future with Máxima.What an evening,so fabulous!What a Princess!!

The cut and colour of this "Birthday" dress is magnificent. Maxima is that rare creature, a woman with a voluptuous figure. More than that, she radiates confidence and a passionate joie de vivre that so many women lack, trending as they do to wards "cool elegance" that can often come across as just plain cold and remote. Maxima looks lush and sensuous in a dress that hugs her figure yet flows and floats, hints and teases the senses.

Wow, if that's Maxima at 40, I can't wait to see how she celebrates 50! The Netherlands really lucked-out when CP Willem-Alexander fell in love with Máxima Zorreguieta. They still appear to be so very much in love and he seems to treat her like fine china. With such a Crown Princely couple the future of the Monarchy in The Netherlands looks great.

Maxima's birthday party

Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

The dress is beautiful, a real elegance, perfect princess. Only but that I have is the colour, somehow, it doesn't suit Maxima too well. He dress, skin and hair look all in the same colour and she seems "lost" in that shade. But the dress is perfect!

Gorgeous dress Maxima looks amazing and happy.

anyone knows who made it?

Really soft and just a beautiful colour she looked like a dream walking IMO. I also loved her hair.

Not crazy on Maxima's dress. It's a nice cut & style but the color to me does not do her justice, a bit place for her IMO, I also think that it makes her hips look quite big. Her hair was great but with a one shoulder dress I would have loved to see it up. I like the brooch in the hair, quite pretty.

The dress is very beautiful. Maybe a different colour would have looked better, not a light colour like this dress has.

Lovely dress, hairdo and jewels! Maxima looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom