Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crazy for the silver with the tahitian pearls. So elegant and classic.I am going to keep my opinion that her shoes are not too small but her feet are very narrow (as are her hands) and she slips through her shoes. My friend has the same problem. She needs her shoes made special, or wear pumps.:p

I really like the silver dress and the necklace she chose to wear with it. Not so crazy about the shoes. They look a half or a size too small.

The only thing I like about it is the shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the shoes are too small. When you wear shoes with a bit of height (and a thin heel at that) your feet slide to the front. In shoes, I don't think you can tell the difference.

Love the outfit.

Thats a great look for Maxima but how comes that her shoes are ALWAYS too small with her toes hanging over the front part.

I remember, that it was said in an interview (maybe she said it herself????) that the worst thing on her are her feet. She seems to have size 42 and is having really trouble with her feet and relating shoes. On the other hand, who -- if not her -- has the financial ability to buy shoes, that really fits for her :whistling:.?
BYe Bine

Even though it is grey I love it!

Thank you Duke of Marlemlade. This silver grey dress, although a very pale shade, does work very well for Princess Maxima. A rather different yet elegant design and she looks just so relaxed and confident in this look. I do like the shoes as well.

Very nice, hair done would have made it perfect.

Máxima at the world premiere of the Dutch documentary "The Sound of the Bandoneón" in Amsterdam
this evening, November 18, 2011, looking lovely in a golden outfit:

** Pic **

Máxima at the world premiere of the Dutch documentary "The Sound of the Bandoneón" in Amsterdam
this evening, November 18, 2011, looking lovely in a golden outfit:

** Pic **
I like this gold toned outfit much better than her other one.

That suit is very elegant but the top puts it off.

Yeah the top doesn't seem to go with the suiit.

I agree...she looks spectacular! The CP really does have a Million Dollar smile.

Wow! Maxima looks phenomenal in that black dress. I love her hair and of course her smile is genuine, as always.

Beautiful black dress. Easily one of her better looks. Can't go wrong with black.

Classic, elegant Max, the lady who knocks it out of the park when she dresses to the hilt and does it right. The jewels are all spectacular, but that brooch is to die for!

Last edited:
That is the look. Great dress, very flattering. I love how she's 'playing' with jewelery, she's not afraid to wear it.

Last edited:
:previous:Max is so tall and statuesque, she can carry the big statement jewels and they don't overwhelm her.

Just what I love....exactly. Black dress, diamonds, hair worn up..perfect!

Oh wow, Maxima looks lovely. That dress is stunning and a perfect cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom