Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say something about Maxima evningwear, i was looking in the internet this photos about the Queen Elizabeth evningwere, this dresses are so elaborate and reaally for a queen, so mcuh embrodery, stones, they are all gorgeous, one better than the other, and imagine very, but very expensive, I don't think even Diana had this kind of dresses and Maxima always nice dresses but without going to the extreme of embrodery siquences, stones, crystals etc..... i mean no so expensive at the ones that Queen Elizabeth uses, I know Maxima is not a queen jet, but still, I think she is more moderate and still she dress with grace and elegance without expending so much fortune is this evening gowns. I think if I was living in Holland and paying my taxes I really would apreciate the way Maxima dress without expending outregros prcies for so elaborated dresses.
she is beutiful in this photos and i love her hair, i wonder if is all her hair?

Except for the eye make up she looks fab, fab, fab

Princess Maxima's dress is really nice, but she is wearing far too much make-up. It looks like she has been beaten up!:lol:

Love the dress and the hairstyle, not sure about the eye makeup, though.:ermm: Maybe the darkness of the colors contrasts too much with the blonde hair. She definitely has the figure to wear strapless well, however!:flowers:

i wonder who does her make up? may be herself??? anyones knows out there? i agree we most of you too dark, i don't like her make up , but i love her hair

What colour is Maximas dress? I don't think it is green, it looks blue or even grey to me.... (although she does wear emeralds:ermm:)

Last edited:
I like the make-up. It's a bit more than usual, but it's an evening event, so it's okay. And she doesn't wear such make-up every (day) evening. It's new and varied. And I also think the make-up ( and the dress and her new hairdo) make her look younger. The last month she looked a bit like a Beatrix-copy

I am not a big fan of strapeless dresses. Maxima looked fine. But how sad she didn't wear a tiara. the emerald tiara would look pretty with this green dress.

I am with you princess Beatrix , they have so mutch and nice tiara's , it is a pitty they don't wear them The emerald was perfect with this evening dress!!
Is there someone who know's the wrole's!! princess Margriet the same. [sorry for my English!!]

Thanks Victoria. I always thought that no 1 and no 4 were by Natan (but they are not, obviously). Great site by the way, congratulations!

Last edited:
I am also suprised. I knew that bottom two dresses were from him, but the top two were a surprised. I especially thought the gray dress was from Natan or Chanel.
Thanks for the link!

Love it! So fresh, not too glitzy, very Maxima...I just wished she'd pulled her hair back.

Actually, I think that this one is only average, but I'll admit that I might like it more if her hair were pulled back

Maxima has completely found her own style. Most of the time I like it, sometimes I don't but somehow her choice of clothes always comes close to compliment her personality. This particular gown is not one of her best but it is VERY Maxima.

wow, what a lovely dress. I absolutely love it, it looks incredibly good on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom