Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this outfit on Maxima. Very relaxed, but still appropriate for an engagement. The color of the blouse is very pretty.

She looks very nice. I like it.

A nice outfit appropriate for the occasion. She looked good in that vest.

Nice casual outfit for Máxima at the Volunteer Day today, March 16, I especially like the blouse.
As to the waistcoat - she had no choice, it's the waistcoat of the Volunteer Day ;)

** Full view **

Pretty ruffled blouse. I like the light lilac color of it.

Máxima at the celebration of the 55th anniversary of the Foundation for the National Tree Day in
Cuijk en Boxmeer today, March 21, 2012, looking elegant in a black female suit.

Too much black for the event itself, but I think the choice has to do with a second event today,
the commemoration in Lommel.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I agree, it's too much black, however, if she has to go straight to an event that is more sombre, then I can understand her dressing the way she did. The outfit itself is very elegant and classy.

Yes, I hate seeing black in spring too, but this suit is so well-tailored and sharp and the shoes so elegant, that I could only applaud her for this look. Except for the sunnies of course, that look absolutely ridiculous. :cool:

Too much black for the event itself, but I think the choice has to do with a second event today,
the commemoration in Lommel.

Must be the case. Who would wear a black suit & pearls when dealing with trees?

Agree about the sunnies looking ridiculous.

oh, she looks great! i also think the suit is very nicely tailored.
the sunglasses are uber-cool: i wonder who they are by, i want those for me! nothing wrong in wearing them since it's an outdoors event.

this is a win for me.

A winning outfit for me too. Very nice suit.

She looks very elegant and classy.

Princess Maxima Looks So Elegant & Chic , The Outfit Very Nice and Suitable , Very Nice Choice , Thank You For Posting

That is one elegant black suit, Maxima looks appropriate and I love the hair up!

Very sad occasion - the funeral service of the children from Heverlee, who were killed in the March 13
bus crash in Switzerland - but another very elegant female suit for Máxima today, March 22.

Hair and jewellery are also very nice:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Lovely and elegant suit on Maxima.

The last two black ensembles are really pretty on CP Maxima, the pearls and diamonds work so beautifully with each suit.

On a side note, I love the shot of the car door open- looks like they have a full working office in the back seat, which is understandable for a crown prince/princess~ I just like getting to peek in there!

Last edited:
I love the look from today. Very elegant. The brooch adds a little bit of sparkle.

I love the look from today. Very elegant. The brooch adds a little bit of sparkle.
EXACTLY;) what I was thinking. Iknow its a funeral but I love an elegant black suit

Two very beautiful, elegant black suits appropriate for the solemn occasions. I love the retro peplum style of the first with her hair pulled back and light black hosiery, but not the style of the sunglasses. I'm still gasping over the size of her pearls, though. The second suit didn't have as much flair, but was elevated by the gorgeous diamond jewelry. I thought her hosiery had a deeper tone to it. I really liked how she styled her hair as well.

Last edited:
She looks lovely.Her hair is beautiful.

Two perfect black suits for very sad occasions. The first with the small peplum, was followed through with the slight bell or ruffle of the sleeve at the wrist. The second was equally well tailored and perfect length with appropriate hosiery.
Her jewlery, pearls and diamonds, were just enough. Loved her hair on the first. Well done Maxima.

Her last two suits have been a hit. My favorite is the second one.

Very sad occasion - the funeral service of the children from Heverlee, who were killed in the March 13
bus crash in Switzerland - but another very elegant female suit for Máxima today, March 22.

Hair and jewellery are also very nice:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Maxima Looks Beautiful , I Like Her Outfit very Nice & Chic Black Suit , She Looks Elegant indeed , I Think Black Color Very Suitable On Her :flowers: Thank You iceflower :flowers:

The two black suits are very flattering and quite slimming.
Maxima managed to look good and great that she also took time to have her hair done well.

It's a very elegant outfit and the brooch was the perfect addition.

CP Maxima in her capacity as the U.N. Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development meetswith Indonesia President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, unseen, at palace in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Not the most flattering color on Maxima but I like the dress. As always, the unfinished grooming is unforturnate. Still, I like what I'm seeing.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2me2wl5.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/x367lx.jpg

Maxima in Indonesia on behalf of the UN's Inclusive Finance initiative.

http://i39.tinypic.com/1fvfv5.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/34p1dgp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that colour on Maxima and the gray accessories are very gentle against the fragile pale of the dress. I t really suits her .. thank heaven. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom