Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 9: January 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Máxima at the opening of the VMBO school De Kluiverboom in Groningen today,
February 9, 2012, wearing a coat out of two different fabrics (and a dress underneath, but
she did not pull the coat off) - looks interesting:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

I am interested in the two fabrics on the coat, the top looks like velvet in chocolate, and the bottom and long sleeves look like silk. Interesting combination! Would have preferred a more tailored hairstyle instead of the wind blown look.

I like this look on her, she looks pretty.
The skirt looks a bit odd, though.

I really love the black coat and the two fabrics. Very original and elegant. I do wish she put her hair up though.

The coat is beautiful but I do not like her shoes.

The coat is very interesting. I've never seen anything like it. It's not something I would wear but Maxima pulls it off.

The skirt is too full IMO, with the thick wool fabric, good color on maxima, and I like the boots & belt.

The skirt is very full but I think it works well with the outfit and the overall look. The deep tan boots, belt and handbag do provide a nice contrast. I think Princess Maxima looks lovely here.

I just like her accessories, but not the outfit. The skirt is too full in combination with the narrow belt and peplum waist around her hips. However, it is a nice color.

Last edited:
I think this is the most unflattering outfit I've ever seen on Maxima. The skirt and peplum make her look much heavier than she is. If you're going to wear a peplum, the skirt underneath can not be gathered, it should create a difference between the top and bottom. Otherwise the visual effect is what we have here,wide.
Her hair needs a trim. I cringe when I see the uneven, thin ends.

If she has a less fuller skirt and heels then I would have loved the look.

The skirt is too full IMO, with the thick wool fabric, good color on maxima, and I like the boots & belt.

Too full.??.....,...But,it was too cold bearing in mind we have the coldest winter days since 27 years,so,I'm happy she didn't show up in a legging and a flimsy top & flip flops..like some of you nice people do..:whistling::ROFLMAO:....

I like the idea of this suit but I have to agree the skirt is not flattering and the narrow belt makes the situation worse. The jacket is nice though.

One of her better looks in recent events. I like the contrast of the two colors.

I too am in favor of this coat dress, looks nice in CPMax!

She looks really lovely here let's hope she doesn't totally mess things things up tomorrow.

I like this coat-dress on Maxima. Very nice indeed.

I like the idea of this suit but I have to agree the skirt is not flattering and the narrow belt makes the situation worse. The jacket is nice though.
Her skirts have a tendancy to be wider than they need to be.

She looks nice. I wish see a better pic.

Máxima at a seminar on microfinance at the Tropen institute in Amsterdam today, March 6,
wearing a partly recycled outfit from January, I like it better this time as she's not chosen
the blouse again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Jewels ** January 31 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom