Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 8: September 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skirt is too long or is the cadie too short a good effort though. Agree though udyusa do I like it is it great on her.... it takes me so long to decide and then she moves on to another bad outfit.. all I want for Christmas .. Maxima look sharp.. well that's not all I want.!!!!!!!!

That shade of maroon is simply gorgeous. I wish we could see a full shot, to get a better picture. The necklace went well with the dress too.

Beautiful fabric and gorgeous plum color. I wonder if those are amethyst beads.

That dress is gorgeous! Luv the deep purple color. Scarf is pretty too.

I love the dress! The purple looks great on her.

Beautiful fabric and gorgeous plum color. I wonder if those are amethyst beads.

I wondered the same. I'm a sucker for amethysts, so almost every outfit that includes amethysts is a winner for me. :D
Lovely colors and it's really a pretty dress.

Last edited:
Those shoes are sexy. Liking the double ankle straps. It's also good to see Maxima's hair tamed.

Princess Maxima seems to be favoring these plum-to-wine colors lately in her fashion choices, I think the colors work well for her. And they jewels are fantastic as always!

Crown Princess Máxima at the airport of Abu Dhabi arriving for a 2 day state visit to the
United Emirates, wearing recycled pants and a recycled jacket. She looks a bit pale and
tired after the flight, a bit more makeup would have been helpful.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Running a brush through her straggly hair would have helped as well...

The blouse is a little too bright for my taste. Otherwise, she looks all right.

The suit is by Valentino and the hat by Fabienne Delvigne.

She has worn this suit again and again and I love it each time!! Especially paired with her citrines!!

Me too, it's one of my favorites. She wore it for the first time at the christening of Princess Amalia.

Day 1 of the state visit to the United Arabic Emirates, January 8, 2012.

Máxima in a traditional outfit visiting the Sheikh Al Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

And wearing a very nice white female suit with a little hat during a meeting:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Nice to see that suit again, its one of her best outfits IMO.
The long dress worn to the mosque is a great color and the shawl on the head looks nice, its made up of lovely colors.

When she first wore that white suit I though it was one of her best looks.However the hat spoils the look.

Crown Princess Máxima at the airport of Abu Dhabi arriving for a 2 day state visit to the
United Emirates, wearing recycled pants and a recycled jacket. She looks a bit pale and
tired after the flight, a bit more makeup would have been helpful.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Her hair looks horrible in the first pic.

Beautiful shawl, lovely fitted white suit with terrific earrings and brooch

I love the red dress gosh she looked fab init. The white suit is pretty, the hat is cute no comment on the airport outfit.

I really like the white suit and the hat. Elegant.

The airport arrival is a slap in the face to her host. Getting off the plane with no makeup, not even brushing her hair is uncalled for. The Queen was well dressed as always. I do not understand Maxima at times. Is it because she just does not care, or she just does not get what her future role as the Queen really is. She should be well dressed when they are on a State Visit. It seems to be everyone but Maxima always pulls out their finest. The airport arrival outfit is way to casual to meet Heads of State or other royal families. If this had been a private visit it would have been fine to arrive the way she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom