Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Maxima looks beautiful!
She's the best dressed royal there IMO.

She looks royal and beautiful. Not many can pull off that color.

Love it and how it matches her hubbys scarf. They are surely the princes of Orange

Princess Maxima at the annual summer photosession in Italy today, July 4, wearing a summer dress
with green and yellow shades. It's the same dress she's worn yesterday in Monaco, see salma's
post above.

** Full view** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I liked the dress as well, She looks so fresh!

Maxima looks gorgeous! She's living proof that you don't need to be a size 0 to be considered beautiful.

Please remember that fashion choices from previous months and years should not be discussed
here but in the following extra thread, several posts have been moved during the last week:

** Old Fashion Discussion **

Princess Máxima at the opening of the 34th edition of the Xnoizz Flevo Festival today, August 18,
2011 wearing a beige skirt and a red/orange jacket. She's worn the jacket before on May 30.
I like today's combination with a skirt a bit better.

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 30 **

Princess Máxima at the opening of the 34th edition of the Xnoizz Flevo Festival today, August 18,
2011 wearing a beige skirt and a red/orange jacket. She's worn the jacket before on May 30.

I prefer it with the pants.

I prefer it with pants as well. But I do love that color.

Maxima looks good. Both combinations are fine but I prefer a little bit more the jacket with the skirt.

I don't like the colors together.

The colors together are lovely but the jacket/top part is quite unflattering and very boxy which is a style that does not suit Maxima's body shape at all. The hair is a big mess which is a pity IMO as she could've looked good with neat hair.

I prefer the combo with the skirt but I dont think that both pieces look good together in general. Messy hair, whats new.

Wonderful to see Maxima out smiling doing her duties. Hair looks blonder and a little shorter but not really better. Oh well, Im still glad to see her!

she is very pretty but the combo isnt a good look, the top just dosent fit the skirt

I actually like the juxaposition of the boxy top to the skirt. Not a huge fan on the top color but if anyone can pull it off it's Max!

The colurs are nice but there is some thing wrong here the top maybe wrong but nicer than the usual Maxima effort

I like that she uses flat shoes, and the skirt but i do not like her top and her hair, always a mess! it looks like a broom! she needs to have somebody else helpung her with dressing!

I have no problem with the colors. The bright color top goes fine with the neutral skirt & pants. But I do have a problem with the pockets on the front of the top. Don't like it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom