Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Máxima today, January 15, at the opening of a weekend academy in Amsterdam.

A nice black/brown and red combination with well-chosen accessoires, maybe I would
have preferred black/brown shoes instead.

** Full view ** Close up **

Minus the shoes, it is a nice outfit. I like the necklace - coral?

^ Minus the shoes AND the purse, IMO.;) I quite like this outfit too. Maxima looks more stylish and professional today. I believe it's a coral necklace.:flowers:

:previous: Yeap, almost forgot about that purse! :p

The colors are well mixed, it's a pity Maxima chose an old-fashioned bad and clumsy boots. I wish she changed the hue of her powder...

Face & hair

Last edited:
I like this style of jacket on Maxima. Flattering IMO. I just wish her colorist would run some lowlights through her hair or lighten the roots.

I can't stand her red shoes but the rest looks great ;)

The outfit had a lot of potential, but she doomed it with those hideous shoes and the equal hideous purse!

Waay too much red in her accessories, and the sad part is none of them were the same shade! She could have lost the tiny belt, the purse, and most definitely, those awful boots, and she would have come out looking quite nice...:flowers:

Last edited:
I love that jacket, the pants are too wide and ill fitted, black shoes would be better. It's too bad because Maxima is able to wear vivid reds and blacks, but she cannot put together a good looking outfit. I have to agree her make up is a tad over much, less is more as my mother and grandmother taught me.:flowers:

Minus the red boots & the purse I do like this outfit. I don't see a problem with her make-up, it has been worse in the past.

This Outfit is one of the better she wore recently but it's not her best look IMO.

Agree that different style shoes and different color would have worked better with the outfit.

Oh no, those hose are not flattering; makes her legs look heavier. Plus I don't get the blinding fushia pink with this grey outfit. But see what a beautiful and genuine smile can do for anyone! Regardless of the critique of her clothing Maxima simply knows that a great smile and welcoming disposition can do loads for a "look". This is why she's one of my faves.

I swear I think all royal need to take an oath to only wear grey no more the twice during a year!

I'm not crazy about those hose, but I love Maxima in shocking pink. Great shoes!

The color combo doesn't do it for me. Separately it might have looked better. I do love the pink top though.

Sorry, but I think she lost me with the whole outfit. Her legs look like tree trunks in those tights, and I do not care for her shoes. As for the hot pink top... a definite no. Sorry. :(

Straps around the ankles unfortnatley are not her best look-----uh oh! (on a personal note, not my best look either!):sad:

My goodness what's the matter with her? she has everything how is possible she dress like that and look like that? her hair , her roots , how long is she not doing it 4 months? she is so lucky to be a princess she should to play the part to the T.

The top is too loud for that kind of outfit...the pantyhose should be thrown away! I give her a D+.

Uh.............no. I don't like this look at all. It looks sloppy and thrown together. I like her shoes, but not with this plus when Maxima wears shoes with ankle straps it makes her legs look much bigger. She's in the same situation as Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, another woman who cannot wear these shoe types.:)

Maxima wore the skirt before, I must say I liked it then much more.

They are the same style but they look different colors. The one Maxima more recently looks more creamy/brown, the previous one worn is grey.

Not sure what Maxima was thinking with those tights, cardigan and the pink top.

I don't think they are the same only in a different colour :) The grey one hast the slit in front, and I haven't seen one at the brown skirt :)

She looks messy. I don't know how these pieces would look separately (combined nicely with other clothes), all I know is that the overall look here is awful.:ermm:

She looks messy. I don't know how these pieces would look separately (combined nicely with other clothes), all I know is that the overall look here is awful.:ermm:

You hit the nail on the head, what a mess :bang:

I like she shoes, but they dont look good on Maximas legs. Different shades of grey that dont match, fuchsia shirt, what is going on?

I don't know why Maxima wears ankle straps type shoes. They do nothing for her.

Princess Maxima attended the professions and training fair Spots on Jobs.
January 18, 2011

Full lenght view * Close up 1 * Close up 2 * Purse * Shoes

*Sigh* :deadhorse: Ok.....the length of the skirt is not flattering......the hose are wrong........the hot pink is unnecessary....actually it's easier to do it this way. This would look so much better if the taupe-ish/beige/brownish skirt were at least 3 inches longer to give her a long silhouette. She could've worn a matching jacket and ditch the hot pink shell and the sheer gray shawl as neither piece compliments the skirt. Last 2 things: wear nude hose and hair in chignon. ;)

Just noticed her lip gloss is hanging out of her purse in the one photo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom