Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those photos of Maxima and her family. I love them. Her girls are adorable! Maxima looks very polished but still causal. A great look for her.

I like these family photos - their girls couldn't be cuter! Maxima looks lovely, very relaxed and fresh. The outfit is quite nice, IMO.

January 11, 2011 - Maxima in a cream pants & matching coat with a red top matched with red shoes & a red clutch.

Must say, she does look good. I like the combination of the cream & red together. I also like the boxy coat she is wearing, it does suit her. In some pictures (look at the current events thread) her hair does look good.

Coat ** Outfit

Indeed these colors look great together, red suits CP well. The coat is very nice.

January 11, 2011 - Maxima in a cream pants & matching coat with a red top matched with red shoes & a red clutch.

Must say, she does look good. I like the combination of the cream & red together. I also like the boxy coat she is wearing, it does suit her. In some pictures (look at the current events thread) her hair does look good.

Coat ** Outfit

Maxima looks good today! I like the coat very much, the red top is also nice expecially I like the neckline of the top.

I like her outfit. The red top suits her very well! I only think she could have done better with her hair.

Coat ** Outfit

Princess Maxima wore the shirt before in November 2010

dazzling said:

Coat ** Outfit

Love this top! Very flattering on her....

Coat ** Outfit
Finally a good choice of colors! I love looking at Maxima in red - she could be Princess of red, not orange to me! :lol:

Very nice outfit! I like to color combos-

11th Jan outfir is better than most of the past 6 months I think the red really suits her and though in comparsion to other CP she always looks tragic this is not bad I say this about her and though I like Maxima alot she has lokked just plain horrible lately IMO

Last edited:
Finally a good choice of colors! I love looking at Maxima in red - she could be Princess of red, not orange to me! :lol:

I agree and she looks very professional and business like.

The Hague Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam (64) and Princess Maxima pose for the media at palace Noordeinde.
Pic 1 - Pic 2

:previous: The jacket looks lovely but that skirt? :cool:

My issue is more the way Maxima is standing there...

The Hague Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam (64) and Princess Maxima pose for the media at palace Noordeinde.
Pic 1 - Pic 2

The jacket is pretty good. I don't like very much the skirt. Maybe I would preferred a different style for the skirt

Brown really suits her. She looks good today.

I disagree. I don't like the jacket or the skirt, and definitely, not together. The flared skirt is not flattering on her and I don't care for the fabric. Just imho.

The skirt isn´t very flattering on her. The jacket is ok, but I think that it looked much better with pants.

I like the flare of the skirt but I do wish it was in another color, that color does nothing to her. Im bored of that jacket, she has recycled a bit too much over the past years. I wish she had done something with her hair.

My issue is more the way Maxima is standing there...

I agree. Maxima would look so much better if she stood with her legs together and not as wide apart. It doesn't give a professional or elegant appearance.

Princess Máxima today, January 15, at the opening of a weekend academy in Amsterdam.

A nice black/brown and red combination with well-chosen accessoires, maybe I would
have preferred black/brown shoes instead.

** Full view ** Close up **

Princess Máxima today, January 15, at the opening of a weekend academy in Amsterdam.

A nice black/brown and red combination with well-chosen accessoires, maybe I would
have preferred black/brown shoes instead.

** Full view ** Close up **

This outfit is not too bad. I prefer more the top of the outfit, and agree with you iceflower, I would have seen better a different pair of shoes

I don't like the outfit. :sad:
The shoes are definitely wrong choice.

The shoes are terrible! I also find the pants to wide and the jacket to long. Although I like the jacket with the belt. I also like the colour combination of brown and red.

She needs to choose weather she want het hair blond or brown but not as it is now!!

The skirt isn´t very flattering on her. The jacket is ok, but I think that it looked much better with pants.

I agree.;) Perhaps she shouldn't have worn them together, though the overall look is quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom