Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima looks great in both outfits, she's very lucky she can wear bright colors and I like her accessories. The ruby earrings and brooches are gorgeous.:flowers:

The pink dress looks very nice on her.
I an not a fan of those red shorts!

Another outfit worn on October 9, 2010 - A red/pink dress
I dont like the color at all on her, its busy and a bit too bright. The cut of the dress on the other hand is flattering, makes her look a bit slimmer.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Love this outfit and both of those hats. :)

I like the outfit, but not for an official event, however I can understand the weather and the event may affect what she wears.

What was the reason for the visit?
The outfit look like someting I would wear to the beach for a walk. Not quite sure it's appropriate for an official event.

This is pretty look but not on an official outing. The top screams Dior to me, I like the style but not the print, reminds me of a kitchen cloth.

Another outfit worn on October 9, 2010 - A red/pink dress
I dont like the color at all on her, its busy and a bit too bright. The cut of the dress on the other hand is flattering, makes her look a bit slimmer.

I like the dress, reminds me of summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfit of the red Bermuda shorts was to view and meet children players and coaches, etc. at a baseball game. The short set was appropriate for this occasion as I see it.:flowers:

I think the outfit might have worked better with sheer stockings :)

the dress looks nice with the flower on in but the grey stockings are to much.

Love the dress, hate the hose. Maxima needs color. She does not do well in the drab colors. They just do not "fit" her.

This is a horror show can it get worse ????? What has happened it suddenly see med that things were going well for awhile not now IMO of course.

I don't think the outfit is that bad. I like it. I like the print on the coat.

I am sooo thrilled to see Maxima's hair pulled back so I can actually look at her outfits without being distracted.
I think she has looked lovely all this past week.

Love the dress but needed different stockings as too much grey.

I agree, the dress is fine, but the hose are too dark.

Princess Letizia is one of the few people who look really great in gray. The bit of sparkle in the cardigan just lifts the outfit nicely.

I think we've seen Maxima in a very similar outfit last autumn, not sure. I don't mind the coat much, but the boots look stupid together with it.

I like the coat more than the boots (but not so much...). She always wears the most horrible boots in mankind. What's up with that? Is it a fetish or something? :cool:

IIRC Mathilde owns the same boots, so they are propably Nathan :)

^ Sure, they both have a similar pair of very long boots in light grey. I find them hideous as well. ;)

She looks okay today and the boots don't look too bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom