Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the trench-coat, looks great. The dress itself is okay, but too big for her and therefore it looks a bit sack-ish.

The dress and coat are pretty just not a great amount of color. We need to go and raid her ugly necklace's closet while she is out sometime and throw all of them away. Along with the matching earrings of course. Leave her a note to check out the vaults!

I'll join you in that raid !!

Closed toe shoes look better on Maxima and make her legs look slimmer.

I only like the trench coat. Her necklaces lately are horrible. :ohmy:

I like the trench coat and the dress but I don't care for her brownish accessories. They make the outfit appear rather mismatched, IMO. I wish she would put some effort there and be more careful with the combinations!

The coat looks up-to-date, really attractive but I'm not too fond of the brown shoes.

Not a fan of the outfit at all.

:previous: agree, a black-blue-purple-(non)glittering-mixture...

The jacket is simple and quite elegant but I'm not too fond of the dress. Its glittering material/fabric makes it kind of b-class, IMO.

Princess Maxima of the Netherlands at the balcony room at Huis ten Bosch Palace on November 18, 2010 when she received the president of Germany together with the Queen and Willem-Alexander
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Reuters Pictures

Its quite hard to judge from these pictures but not liking the glittery effect skirt for a daytime event. Her hair looks greasy, wish she did more with her hair.

Wedding at the Ter Kameren Abdij (Abbaye de la Cambre, Elsene) in Brussels of Prince Carlos de Bourbon de Parme and Princess Annemarie de Bourbon de Parme-Gualtherie van Weezel.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I think she looks very nice except fot those pants.

Last edited:
I love the outfit, but the hat doesn't go with the pants and jacket combo.

The pants have the effect of making her look much larger than she is IMO the colours are boring for a wedding all in all not good IMO. The outfit to meet the German President was a good colour but the textures seemed wrong and am not a fan of those sparkly skirts either.

She looks gorgeous! Not for a wedding, but still... You don't wear dark colurs at a wedding and I would have chosen a skirt or a dress but in general I just love this look on her.

She looks fine but the hat is funny and doesn't go in pair with anything.:eek:
The trousers could be tighter indeed!

Maxima's outfit is fine,simple but elegant

Not sure about the hat but the outfit looks good on her!

The pants make her appear bigger than she is, in fact she looks huge. I don't like the pants at all.

^ "huge" is kind of an over exaggeration. :flowers:

I dont mind the overall look of the outfit with pants but not for a wedding. A skirt would've much more appropriate or event a dress made from the same fabric of the pants. I do like her hat & her hair style, its different & its nice for once.

The pants make her appear bigger than she is, in fact she looks huge. I don't like the pants at all.
Yes she looks bigger when she wears a trousers. I think the outfit isn´t for a wedding.

The only thing about this outfiit that looks good is the jacket. . . Preferably without the big decoration on it.

The only thing about this outfiit that looks good is the jacket. . . Preferably without the big decoration on it.

Well said! ;) I'll only add that all in all this outfit was a miss. JMO :cool:

A skirt would have been much better with this outfit. I agree, it's a miss overall.

Although I am not a lover of these wider pants on anyone, I don't think she looks huge. Maxima is not tiny but she does dress [mostly] for her size and style. This outfit is nice [don't know about a formal wedding] but she does look neat and hair styled. Hat kind of cute in an old fashioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom