Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t like the boots and the coat, she looks older.

This outfit makes her look big and she is not the boots are too heavy for the coat which is not bad had it been with pumps or anything but those HORRIBLE boots.IMO

I looked at the pic again and Maxima wore those horrible over the knee boots. I viewed too fast the first time and now I like the coat, but the boots had to go!

The boots are horrendous! She should burn them!!!

November 1, 2010 - Maxima in a lovely blue top wit a matching belt worn with grey/brown pants (not exactly sure the color name)

Love the look, I think she looked good. The pants were perfect length and quite flattering, the top color suits her well and goes will with the pants.

Full view ** Close up **

I love both outfits! I really like the camel pant with the cape and the blue looks very pretty on her. She can pull off the big jewelry. I don't always care for them personally, but on her they fit.

November 1, 2010 - Maxima in a lovely blue top wit a matching belt worn with grey/brown pants (not exactly sure the color name)

Love the look, I think she looked good. The pants were perfect length and quite flattering, the top color suits her well and goes will with the pants.

Full view ** Close up **

Pretty top. I like the whole look a lot.

I like the last ensemble. She looks nice. I love the colour of the blouse.

Without the tights it could've been a great outfit and I'm not a fan of suede heels either. But the red is a really beautiful color on Maxima.

Love the shoes. Quite like the hosiery but maybe the denier is a little thick. Loving Maxima in red though!

I like the whole look, red is such a perfect color on Maxima!!!

Would've been a great dress and coat without all that leather.

Maxima on November 06:

Full lenght view * Close up

The outfit isn't too bad, at least Maxima isn't wearing those horrid over-the-knee boots. The previous outfit with the red blouse and shoes plus grey skirt was very nice except for the tights. I love the red shoes, but then I'm a shoe lover!

No, it's not bad, it's just miserable. No colour, the boots are ugly once again etc. I like the grey skirt from Nov. 4 - the rest outfit looks like a bad joke...:cool:

The last two outfits aren't pretty at all, IMO. The last one looks just plump and plastic.

Last edited:
I like the trench and dress. Not so much the shoes or the necklace.

The dress and coat are pretty just not a great amount of color. We need to go and raid her ugly necklace's closet while she is out sometime and throw all of them away. Along with the matching earrings of course. Leave her a note to check out the vaults!

The dress is nice but the necklace is really ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom