Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for the look at all, she looks neat at least but I dont like the turban color.A different color wouldve looked nicer.

Really don't care for the last two outfits, but I give Maxima credit for wearing what she likes and not worrying about what others may think or say.

Maxima and that stupid turban hat ... IMO the most rubbish outfit of the Maxima year and that is saying something I do so wish she would stay with what suits her best ie classic cuts and clean lines and NOT Natan.. IMO

I love Máxima for what she wears. If anyone can pull it off it's certainly her.

The urbant is awfull! she changes shoes too from flats to high heels. I saw other events she does the same, she might not feel confortable too long in high heels?

Very unfortunate look. And that turban is just horrible, I agree of course!

Máxima at the official closing ceremony of the celebrations for 400 years relations between the Netherlands and Turkey in Rotterdam today, December 11, wearing a combination she has worn several times before. I've browsed through my pics and found one from November 2008:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** November 2008 **

I really like Maxima but she so puts my like to the test the skirt is horrible it makes her look big and she is not I don't mind the jacket and the shoes are so nunna IMO.

I really like Maxima but she so puts my like to the test the skirt is horrible it makes her look big and she is not I don't mind the jacket and the shoes are so nunna IMO.

That belt thing with an inch and a half of coat below the belt looks overwrought. She does look good in this family of colors - far better than in the autumn colors she seems to choose so often.

The shoes look like suede. I wish that someone would once and for all tell famous people that suede looks GREAT live - but in a camera flash when the nap is brushed this way and that - the footwear ends up looking stained or worn out. It may be brand new but it looks yucky. Royalty in general needs to quit wearing suede shoes for this reason, IMHO. :whistling:

pretty again but the sleeves a bit shorter would look better

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish she skipped the belt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is a belt. But decoration of the top. It seems part of the top, instead of something covering it.

bertie5252003 said:

Totally agree about the skirt.

Just catching up with Maxima

1. The "Turban" look - I'm feeling lonely because I liked it!
2. The Green Top - that's not to my taste
3. The beigy/pinky christmasy outfit - well shiny fabric and flashes seldom go together; I think a matt material would have been better with the glitzy top.

I always look forward to seeing MAxima out and about because she is so unexpected and so many of the princesses are predictable.

Maxima yesterday afternoon, December 12, at the Prince Claus Award in Amsterdam, wearing wide pants and a jacket in grey:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like this very much, very pretty. Only remark I would have prefered if the colour of her top was the lighter grey and vice versa for the slimming effect on her lower body.

A classic Maxima look-she has a very distinctive style and this outfit shows that. I like the color and the tailoring of the jacket.

She looks good, tho the pant is a bit too wide IMP. But the HAIR-amazing!!!

This just goes to show, taking the extra time on your hair makes ALL the difference!!

Love the jacket and the colour love the hair very tidy and agree rubies makes a huge difference pants wide but all in all lovely.

She looks great, except for the pants. Her jacket with the belt is lovely, hair looks great, but the pants are way too wide imo and really detract from what would otherwise be a fantastic outfit.

I agree with those posters who say that the trousers are a bit too wide. However, I like the combination of dark and light grey and her hair looks absolutely beautiful.

Máxima at a conference of the Collaborative Fund for the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom in Den Haag today, December 14, 2012, recycling a coat we've seen before in April. Minus the belt the dress underness seems to be the same as well:

** Full view ** April 2012 ** Dress ** Dress April 2012 **

December 23, 2012 - Family photoshoot, Maxima in navy pants which look like jeans with a printed top.

I like the simplicity of the look but Id wish she had done something with the hair like a ponytail or half back.

Full view ** Close up

December 23, 2012 - Family photoshoot, Maxima in navy pants which look like jeans with a printed top.

I like the simplicity of the look but Id wish she had done something with the hair like a ponytail or half back.

Full view ** Close up

I like this outfit alot; simple yet festive.

The outfit is nice, but what I like most is how in love these two look after all the years of marriage. Adorable. :wub:

^^^So true; they were one inch away from a nose rub in the first photo! And I do like her outfit; casual and comfortable with a nice patterned top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom