Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, jeez, I've got to pass on this look; the hair is just -ugh. Those earrings are awful, too. Please, Max, get your act together and really dazzle us on April 30!

Not too crazy about this particular look. The pattern of the dress is a bit much. I think a simpler pattern would have looked better.

A much better look than yesterday: Máxima at the launch of the Koningsspelen in Enschede today, April 26, wearing a nice coat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The coat is gogeous the bag is lovely with it I am not a fan of the shoes but then she adds the silly earrings... I do think she is looking amazing at the moment all in preparation for the big handover I guess but I do think she has lost a bit of weight I do like her.

I love the coat and the Chanel bag, but not the earrings or the shoes. I don't think she looks amazing yet, and she hasn't got much time left to get her act together for the big day. We shall see...

Well, Max does dazzle in formal wear and bling, so I'm expecting a marvelous appearance from her on the big day!

That's one great coat! Definitely an improvement from yesterday's horror.

I love the outfit. I'm not sure about the earrings though.

The grey coat is a classic piece and its a lovely but those earrings clash with the coat IMO.

Love the coat and shoes and bag. If she lost the earrings the HAIR, would be a winner

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom