Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice dress and matching coat.
Wish she would cut her hair to at least shoulder length, the damaged ends really do detract from her look.

Love the pink and white outfit. She looks very classic and elegant.

Agree nice outfit I like the length on her ...

I like the pink coat she wore yesterday and also, this purple gown. It looks lovely on her!

Very beautiful magenta dress and accesories are as usual ....gorgeous!!!

fandesacs2003 said:
Great dress, but I do not like the hat!! It is if she almost will fly!!!

I have I agree with this. This is partly because the dress code for this event is kinda weird.

Wow! Gorgeous dress and great color on Max!

I love the dark pink dress and hat! Good choices on Maxima's part.

Very nice dress and matching coat.
Wish she would cut her hair to at least shoulder length, the damaged ends really do detract from her look.

Completely agree with you! Whatever she wears, her hair makes it looking bad.

Love the magenta-- her height and personality can carry off such a look. Must be the first Natan I love thought his evening looks somehow work better than day.

Her hair, is perfect.

She looks amazing in that pink dress! The color is so gorgeous!

Love the dress and the colour is beautiful on her hate the hat and the earrings though like her hair..

A great look in red and white for Máxima at the opening of a new mother child centre in Veldhoven today, September 20, she had last worn the dress (or top and skirt combination) in June.

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2012 **

Love the Prinsjesdag dress and hat.

Love the purple colour and the hat is majestic. She looked very good.
I think the queen should have chosen a different hat, the taupe feathers don't go well with the black lace dress. Perhaps black feathers and a lot less of them.

I love the red but I think a jacket and not the cardi .. IMO the latter is too short fir her. But I love the colour on her...

bertie5252003 said:
I love the red but I think a jacket and not the cardi .. IMO the latter is too short fir her. But I love the colour on her...

Actually, the cardi seems to hit her at natural waist, so it accentuates her slimmest part.

Also, I'm not usually into matchy-matchy, but I love the shoe!!

She should get rid of the red dress with the peplum. It hits her at her worst spot, and the added short cardi accentuates the negative too

Good choice of color! Maxima's another one who pulls off strong jeweled tones, and red in particular.

Not a fan of the animal print. Maxima looks like she is freezing in the last photo!

All in all not a great look and the polish .. no excuses there IMO.

Regarding the animal print all I can say is; only Maxima can wear something like that and look confident an comfortable. I personally don't like, but that's besides the point. As for the nail polish
H, maybe one of the girls did It as part of a 'make over'. In that case, I think it's sweet that she's wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom