Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue is great on her the dress is a little short IMO but otherwise her hair is a little lighter in colour so the soft is fab on her. As for the brown /beige I really hate earrings like that I am totally not going to be moved on that ... but the showes aside the outfit is really pretty on her.
I ahve often wondered about the shoe / foot issue she seems to have and to be honest I have the same problem .. sometimes... but she is a CP and that sort of issue wit hall the help in the world she does have , should never happen IMO.
All in all though things seem to be on the up with M and the clothing situation at present IMO

I think the dress would have looked better in a solid blue or purple. Not liking the shoes at all.

are there enough pictures for a new thread, royals whose toes hang over the edge:flowers:

She really needs to buy her sandals 1/2 larger size. Her toes are always hanging over the edge of her shoes.

PPE
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

this woman standing next to maxima has the right look, right length of skirt even though her legs are better than Maxima's.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?zoektype=2&id=84746&start=0&search=04-09-2012

I think the dress would have looked better in a solid blue or purple. Not liking the shoes at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Máxima at the celebration for the 60th anniversary of the Maastricht School of Management today, September 5, wearing a short summer dress - the colour mixture looks really nice:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Her legs would have looked much nicer with the length just under her knees when standing. Maxima is a sturdy woman with sturdy knees and needs to watch her length. Love her open expressive face though.

I just cant get used to that blue dress. It seems something you would wear to lunch after the beach. Maybe if it wear longer and she wore her hair up it would make it more elegant.

Don't like the dress at all, but she really has perfect feet! :ohmy: her sandals are beautiful

I like this style for her-the swirly blue print is a nice complement to her hair, and the look is casual and not stuffy or binding. A new personal favorite look for her IMHO.

The dress is very pretty and looks nice on princess maxima and the color is bold too but it's such a nice summer dress.

Máxima at the 5th anniversary of the Pet'je af foundation at the Flint in Amersfoort today, September 7, wearing a recycled green summer dress and a jacket - looks good and fresh on her!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Love the shade of green on the dress- a very cheery and "perky" color. The sandals are great, too-nice and strappy and a good contrast to the green dress. Very nice look for the CP!

Love the dress but not with the jacket. Also, I don't like the shoes.

heck those shoes, never liked that type of shoes and Maxima sure has lots of them unfortunately.
but dress is nice and so is her smile^^

The green and grey OH Dear !!!! looks awful together IMO

I love the shade of the dress, but I think that a black jacket would have looked better.

I like the green dress, belt, and even the shoes, she can pull it off.
The hair, not so much

Máxima at the opening of a visitor centre of a drinking water company today, September 15, wearing a dark suit:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
Her legs would have looked much nicer with the length just under her knees when standing. Maxima is a sturdy woman with sturdy knees and needs to watch her length. Love her open expressive face though.

I particularly do not like this look, but I must say Maxima can make style look great, she has such a beautiful smile!:)

I like this on her .. not fussy clean looking lines on her and though the earrings are not my thing I think she looks better than she has for ages.

Great suit with a nice fit but those shoes need to go.

She looks very elegant in that suit. Though, I hate the shoes.

She should not wear a double row of buttons, a single row would elongate her upper body, this makes her look squarerish

Finally some sharp tailoring in good quality, in contrast to the permanently shapeless, soft tailoring in bad quality by Natan; I have to disagree that the jacket makes her look 'square', to me she looks far better in clean lines and more structured clothes.
A smart, professional look which would be appealing overall if only she didn't wear those perfectly horrid cork sandal wedges on her feet.

I like her earrings, thought they might be Gucci but can not find it on internet

It's an elegant suit, the jacket looks very well-tailored. Shoes, handbag and sunnies are not my cup of tea though.

Máxima at the Women on Wings anniversary meeting in Austerlitz today, September 17, wearing a nice dress and coat combination again, she has worn before.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the shade of pink. It's nice and bright, but not obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom