Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a splash of colour but those pants are absolutely horrible. Not as much the colour, mind you, as the material and style.
Since this is Maxima, I just have to say something positive, so nice sunglasses.

Last edited:
Interesting color combo but, not a fan of this look at all.

Her hair isn't windblown and looks nice.

Nice outfit. I wonder if her sunglasses are Chanel?

I think the color combination is nice, but the style of the pants is horrendous. Maxima's sunglasses are quite stylish though.

Terrible look for her, once again. A pity that the only nice thing to be said is her sunglasses are stylish!

Well, I do like her jacket and top and wish she wore a pantsuit in that entire material. Her hair should have been more restrained as well.

I think the color combination is nice, but the style of the pants is horrendous. Maxima's sunglasses are quite stylish though.
Yeah those type of pants don't flatter her at all. I do like the top part of the outfit.

It's noy a great look but given the terrible choices in the last 12mths it's not that bad either IMO and lets face it the whole thing could have been a lot worse. The pants are not fabulous granted but the top has potential.
I agree love the glasses and I ask again does anyone know if M has a styling help ?? because anyone of us could do a whole lot better.

I'm not crazy about the stripes on the top. I think it would have looked lovely if it were in solid brown.

Terrific look for the photosession. Great hair!! makeup and nice casual outfit which flatters and is stylish. Love the shoes!
Thought her previous outfit w/oragne pants was fine, would have preffered whole thing in fabric of the top, but she should stay away from floppy pants.

Hate the t-shirt print & colors. Disappointing that she wore such a colored top being outdoors in a lovely sunny day. I don't mind the pants at all.

I just like her slacks/jeans; they're nicely fitted. The top is just meh, but overall an appropriate look for a casual photo session which is really nice.

Last edited:
wow her hair loos nice, just done her roots? clothes , doesnot say anything!

I like the pants but I hate the print of the top.

Yep, the top is meh but I like the jeans & wedges. The hair looks much better than on some official events.

I like what she is wearing here at the photo shoot casual clean looking tidy the little girls dresses now that is for another day

I think she looks great at photoshoot all was perfect :) :rose:

Máxima at a swimming competition in London yesterday, Juy 28, wearing a shirt and pants in shades of brown and red. Unusual combination, but I think it works here:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I think Maxima looks nice. Yes, the combination is a bit on the unusual side, but Maxima is able to pull it off. It's different from the white-orange combination that everyone else around her is sporting.

I think the color combo works for her. She looks nice.

Máxima in blue during a visit to the Holland Heineken House in London on July 29, 2012, reminds me a bit of a pyjama ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

i like it very much it looks co comfy and its a beautiful colour but yes i seen what you mean

Looks like Maxima is well prepared with all her orange clothes! She pulls the color off so well and so do her girls, nieces and husband.

According to Sephora orange is the color of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom