Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress! It's not flashy, and the print is understated. Plus, it's classic Max.

As for the polish, we're looking too closely at everything. It doesn't really make a difference one way or t'other.

Yesterday, September 24, Crown Princess Máxima has been at the United Nations in New York, wearing a combination in silver-grey. It looked nice except for the hair clip ;)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Side view **

I think that Maxima looks quite lovely, and I don't mind the hair clip.

I am not a great fan of leopard print and this shapeless dress with the black hose does not suit Princess Maxima at all.

I don't care for the shiny skirt. It looks like plastic. I also think she could have done better than that plastic clip to hold her hair back.

On a positive note, Maxima's hairstyle is really flattering; I like that sleek but not overly fussy style. Unfrotunately, it's not nearly enough to compensate for the contender of "The Most Boring Top in History" title, and as for the skirt, it can be charitably described as horrid, trashy, overly-shine and plastic.

Then again, Maxima's smile is enough (for me) to forgive any kind of fashion faux pas she may make. :)

Last edited:
She's at the UN and she has that hair clip weird IMO Hilary Clinton wear one as well it is and was totally slammed and this is no different and I really don't like the shoes or the skirt.

Last edited:
i hope she buries the shiny silver skirt deep back in her wardrobe. but... who can blame her: at the end of the day, she is meeting the high representatives of the UN, because of her own merits, and being the only woman. she's the proof that what you do is worth millions more than how you dress. would you really prefer her dressing perfectly to just be there cutting ribbons?

I think the silver and grey outfit was very nice and liked the whole look. I didn't notice the clip until it was pointed out --very BAD. but you only see it from the side.
Her hair looks fine, she looks "real", authentic.

Not herself.... it looks like her younger daughter did it:p
i can imagine the girls playing manicure with mammy!:ROFLMAO: it is hilarious!i think she one of the princess he can not care less about fashion! she does what the job require butthats it regarding dressing!:whistling:

I really like the grey outfit. Its flattering IMO and elegant. Ill take a plastic hair clip over her messy non groomed look anyday!

I like the top and the skirt individually; just not together for a daytime event.

Máxima visiting Qredits microfinance and the pension market for entrepreneurs in Amersfoort today, September 28, 2012., wearing a blue top and dark grey pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

This outfit makes her look huge IMO which she is not the trousers are a really unflattering cut and the blue is too "blue" for the grey IMO I don't like it.

This outfit makes her look huge IMO which she is not the trousers are a really unflattering cut and the blue is too "blue" for the grey IMO I don't like it.

ITA and the blue suede shoes and earrings are too matchy matchy.

Notice how the trousers make her look huge, whereas the skirt makes her look slender and fit. I love the grey outfit. The blue blouse is fine and would have looked fine with a skirt. With trousers it looks really unflattering.

I like the shade of blue, but I wish she wore another color of shoes (black or grey would have worked). The slacks make her look rather wide, which she's not. It is indeed not a very flattering choice of attire.

She looks good ,, always princess Maxima not so good in outfits choices ,, always she choose outfits give her huge look ,,, but she looks good & nice ,,, not bad choice . Thanx for posting .

Not a flattering look at all. I don't care for the wide leg pants with the cuffs. Pretty shade of blue but too much of it!

Crown Princess Máxima in a black dress at the opening the MixMax Brasil exhibition in Amsterdam today, October 2, 2012. I'm not too excited about the fabric, especially not for a daytime event:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Before I say just how much I hate the is ... let me say that the style is lovely on her but the fabric is a total nightmare and she then puts black tights and those poor shoes with it. Very Adams Family .... IMO

Well, I have a soft spot for all black outfits, so... I love it. One of my best outfits...

Wow I'm loving this whole leather and black look. Very Victoria Beckham. Maxima looks great for once.

I like this dress. Very flattering. Im a sucker for black also. Not sure if its daytime though.

Way too much black for my taste. I like the fit but I don't like the leather if, in fact, it is leather. I wouldn't want to wear this for evening wear as leather is more casual I think..

Normally I rarely comment on fashion, as that is not something I know much about.
But I know what I like and I like this!

It's the second time I've noticed Maxima in this dress and she looked decidely hot on both occasions. :D (Alas, we havent' got a drooling smiley, so this will do...).

Crown Princess Máxima in a black dress at the opening the MixMax Brasil exhibition in Amsterdam today, October 2, 2012. I'm not too excited about the fabric, especially not for a daytime event:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Maxima looks so pretty , she looks very stylish , I liked the whole look , the outfit suits her well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom