Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that on Maxima she has looked great ... except for the blue ... and I loved the ornage dress at the opening.

I think Maxima looks wonderful in orange. It's a hard color to pull off. I love the color of the blue outfit, but think that it drowns her, because it's so baggy.

The blue outfit is horrible, there is some serious bra-showing going on.

difficult to understand why she would wear something like this, like a glorified jogging suite some women wear at home with no intention of going for a jog. As a princess it is really a stupid outfit to wear in public and depressing for WA if she wears this at home.

Her best outfits have been the orange dress and the orange stripped sweater:flowers:

The blue outfit is horrible, there is some serious bra-showing going on.

Love the orange striped sweater. I don't think the blue loose outfit is so bad, she is tall enough to carry it off. Her stringy hair in the blue is what I don't like.

i agree frelinghighness. love the first orange dress.

:previous:

What an unfortunate name for a clothing brand! :p

Máxima looked the best at the opening ceremony IMO, she does pull off orange well.

That pretty much describes what the whole outfit looks like.

The brand name is spot on in terms of this skirt. Not flattering on anyone, however, the color could work, but that's about it. I think Maxima is one of the very few people that can pull off more 'wacky' outfits that would look absolutely horrendous on others. I love that she uses that to her advantage, even if I'm not a fan of the said outfits personally.

I love the color! Maxima looks amazing!!!

Máxima visited the Central Military Hospital in Utrecht today, September 4, 2012, wearing a recycled combination in yellow. She has worn the combination several times before as well as jacket and skirt combined with other pieces. I still like to see it :)

** Full view ** October 2011 **

I think the color washes Maxima out, but the style is nice for her.

I don't like the color or the outfit on her.

Máxima at the celebration for the 60th anniversary of the Maastricht School of Management today, September 5, wearing a short summer dress - the colour mixture looks really nice:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:
Great dress and color :) suit to her very well :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love this dress on Maxima.

I love the dress and like the shoes, but for some reason the two don't work together for me.
Still, Maxima looks quite good.

Hate the shoes but I love the dress. The colors are beautiful.

it is too short, the skirt should go half way over her knees when standing, her legs are not skinny enough to wear that length anyway.

She looked great on both appearances. I think Maxima may have narrow feet that could be the reason her feet seem to be sliding down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom