Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the casual look. She looks great.

The dress is incredibly lovely, but the hat will never be good, even if it's from Caroline's closet

That casual look in her hotel--she does that best, imo. That luxe/leisure, no makeup, woke-up-like-this kind of look is her strength and my absolute favorite of Charlotte's looks. That vibe must come from being born rich, lol (or wearing Gucci loafers?).

Charlotte's casual look is great. Perfect for a spring/summer day out.

Charlotte at the Philosophical Encounters in Monaco on June 8, wearing elegant pyjamas ;), not bad though.

** Full view ** Upper part **

haha "elegant pajamas"

She does look good though.

Charlotte's outfit isn't something I'd choose, but it looks good on her. I like the description of "elegant pyjamas" :D

I like it. Not necessarily the black and white but it fits well on her

Great dress, shoes - so so
BYe Bine

I don't understand the dress code in this event but I would say that Princess Caroline is closer than Charlotte. Walking around the horses and step in the sand with high heels and feather is rather crazy, sandals and long skirt seems more appropriate. Unless they follow Ascot's style

I really like it. You forget that those flat sandals actually get a lot of sand in them. Anyone who is around horses a lot knows that it's a bad idea and a call for nasty feet.

Flat sandals abd long skirts more appropriate :ohmy:

Speaking of someone who has spent a lot if time around horses and at such things, I would never wear either. I'd not wear sandals at all, but if you are, the higher base at least keeps feet clean. And you don't need a long skirt trailing and getting dirty.

Over dressed, she looks like she us at Ascot and her mother at a country event, but length is certainly appropriate.

Last edited:
Exactly. Plus she tends to mix it up at this event. This year she shows up in a black mini dress, next year she'll show up in a pantsuit. Horse events are not known for their strict dresscode at all.

I would have liked Charlotte's dress if it weren't for the feathery material on her neckline. It seems to spoil the dress for me.

The dres would be perfect for the follies bergere, what a ridiculous outfit.

I would have liked Charlotte's dress if it weren't for the feathery material on her neckline. It seems to spoil the dress for me.

I am fond of Caroline's and Bea's outfits. Maybe Charlotte was dressed more offially since she is thw prseident (I think) of the event. Maybe there is a dress code for it.

Charlotte wore another black dress (and flat sandals) during the prize ceremony of the Jumping International de Monaco on June 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Me neither. This is not an outfit you wear to a summer wedding of your formally step brother.

Ugh don't like that at all.

LaRae

I also don't like it. Too dark and definitely not for a summer wedding.

It could be pretty but in winter. Not for summer and. Don't like
I think she worn this hat in a Monaco National day. Don't like the hat either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom