Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:My nomination for Post of the Month..Karl does indeed need to go work his "magic" elsewhere!:lol:

I agree with the poster who said that Charlotte does not have the charisma to pull off such a costume. She is-in my opinion-the most beautiful young woman of her generation. But her looks and personality seem more suited to classic glamour, not camp.

I found all of the looks but Bea's disappointing. No one really embraced the theme. They went more for a five star exclusive resort look more than a Cuban theme. I know Karl was the designer for the event but he was not the theme:bang:

I like her cape, and her hair. The outfit otherwise is a fail. Of the group of whites, Caroline was the only hit in style though she didn't embrace the theme.

On the runway it works because it was surrounded by other haute couture pieces. That cape, though, is perfection.

It's such an ugly look. It looks cheap and super weird. The Monegasques need to stop going to Chanel. Easily one of Charlotte's worst looks.

and to think that the money paid for that "outfit" could buy a car in another country! literally! (I'd rather have the car)
just goes to show AGAIN that money can not buy taste and or class. (and I'm not saying she does not have class)

I don't think she paid it. All these gowns are just lend. This is why they never wear them twice (hopefully)

I'm not a fan of Charlotte's jumpsuit she wore to the Rose Ball. I'm not a fan of jumpsuits in general however. The whole look overall appears to be a bit mismatched.

Charlotte at the Montblanc 110 Year Anniversary Gala Dinner in New York City on April 5, looking good in a lovely yellow dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

As I was expecting her usual shabby look, I was pleasantly surprised to see a lovely change for once! What can I say? Lovely. Her hair is gorgeous in such soft wavy look , (not sloppily pulled back finally), and the dress is chic and elegant. I like the shade of yellow. Charlotte is still a beautiful woman and she needs only little groomong to appear elegant and stunnig. I wish she'd dressed and styled her hair in such a way more often! Now, in this appereance I see the "old" Charlotte I always liked.:flowers:

Charlotte at the Montblanc 110 Year Anniversary Gala Dinner in New York City on April 5, looking good in a lovely yellow dress:

Stunning! She hasn't looked this good for ages. I love the dress and the hair and the make up. I'm guessing it's not Chanel? ?

Stunning! She hasn't looked this good for ages. I love the dress and the hair and the make up. I'm guessing it's not Chanel? ?

Its most likley Gucci as she's the face of Gucci Beauty.

This is a lovely dress and Charlotte has a very polished appearance. perhaps some enhancement in the form of padding might have helped the upper body of the dress, but she does look lovely.

Oh mu lord STUNNING really makes up for that sad affair at the Rose Ball.. I love this gown the colour is so beautiful on her I love it

Beautiful :flowers: I really think she should retire Channel/leave it to her mother to wear, and stick with Gucci. This dress is stunning, leagues above her rose ball gown.

I have very long to see Charlotte soo beautiful!!!!

I'm kind of new to this but I think she looks terrible. Nothing redeeming so I'll say no more

I love this one, it's been a while since Charlotte has looked so pulled together. Love the color and pattern of the fabric and the accessories compliment the look perfectly. I'm pleasantly surprised, I usually don't find her style to be very appealing.

spectacular dress, fantastic brocade. She could have used some padding and of course her posture is not very good. Lovely necklace too.

I loved this color on her and her look was very nice.

At the the Met Gala a rainbow down an earth!! I like it!!

The other no comments! So boring!!

The met gala was a winner look. The dress was so pretty IMO. The colors, the style, the lace, make and hair.

I usually don't like multicolour clothes, but strangely I find Charlotte's gown very pretty on her. Her makeup matches really well.

I also find the dress suits Charlotte well, though not my cup of tea.

Charlotte colourful in Gucci at the Met Gala in New York City on May 2nd:

** Full view ** Full view **

And last weekend looking a bit old-fashioned at an art event in Monaco:

Uhm... :ermm: I'm not sure about Gucci dress... it looks like a bunch of rags carelessly sewed together...
As for the other outfit she looks older than her own mother and quite old fashoned in it... :whistling:

In Semana

Charlotte much criticized in the social networks over her dress choice for the Met Gala

Carlota Casiraghi, muy criticada en las redes

Carlota Casiraghi, muy criticada en las redes

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress would've been really great if it was in line with the theme. It wasn't, so pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom