Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is obliged to wear some special outfits to promote, she is like a model in the catwalk, no right to have an opinion. The question is WHY Gucci choses to promote these horrors. Don't they have better dresses inside their collection ?

I would think she is given a selection to choose from and wears the one she likes.

Charlotte is obliged to wear some special outfits to promote, she is like a model in the catwalk, no right to have an opinion. The question is WHY Gucci choses to promote these horrors. Don't they have better dresses inside their collection ?

"Horrors" is a great way to describe it. I find it difficult to accept that Charlotte would freely agree to wear some of these clothes.:eek:

When is her contract over so she can be free of the Gucci yoke?

Some of the really awful,get ups she's worn lately. Terrible posture too

Such a beautiful young woman...with hideous fashion sense. :ermm:

The blue and the yellow mont blanc reception dress are nice. The three others especially the Chanel and the golden one could be burned

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte is great! The outfit is simple, but it's a chic simple. I love the shoes too.

I think she looks lovely - the dress is well cut and elegant and I like the light make up and simplicity of the hair style.

Love the dress but not the shoes...black doesn't get well with the dress....

I'm kinda baffled by this outfit. That fascinator is not good and the coat is old fashioned.

I think she looks fabulous (much better than last year) - just wish she would stand up straight.

I think she looks fabulous (much better than last year) - just wish she would stand up straight.

Agree, i like the color and everything, but her posture is very distracting for me...

Cute cavalière hat!

Charlotte gets her posture from her late father, it's innate, she forever reminds me of him when he was sitting in the Throne Room getting married to Caroline. Both shy, lovely, sweet, with a tinge of sadness about them. Jmho.

Coat is by Gucci.

Lovely color on her, the outfit itself is ok, she could've done with something more fun yet appropriate. The shoes are hideous.

The dress is beautiful but I don't like the hat , it looks like a hat for Bristish Airways hotess

Outfit is lovely and the amazon hat is gorgeous. Nevertheless a better fit to her body is mandatory. She starts compeeting Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie in shapeless fits

Charlotte in red at the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Hate it all: the colour doesn't suit her, the coat is awful, the skirt underneath doesn't seem to be better, her posture is, as always, terrible, her shoes don't to match the outfit coulor and the thing she has on her head doesn't help either... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The coat and the dress are different shades of red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom